181

drop--"

A sharp, screaming alarm sounded suddenly in the empty office. Lu Jingyan was shocked, and suddenly looked up at the screen, his cold pupil tightened suddenly.

Accurately on the map of each roadway in the country, the red positioning coordinates quickly moved on the w city highway, and Lu Jingyan realized that Chi Ying could be kidnapped. His heart felt as if suffocated with a big hand. But now is not the time to panic and distract, Lu Jingyan closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down, the undulations in his chest gradually subsided.

At this time, Longyang's dialog box also sent a message: "General Manager Lu, just found out that Chi Ying had appeared in L city the day before yesterday. Unfortunately, she has left, and her whereabouts are broken again. But I can't think of two days. , Should give you an exact answer. "

Lu Jingyan's expression was condensed, his slender fingertips quickly tapped on the keyboard, and quickly responded to him: "I know where Chi Ying is now. She is in danger in the city of W, and may be kidnapped. The phone can get through, but no one answers. Give you the positioning, you take some people over. "

In the northern part of the city, at the foot of an empty mountain, there was a drizzle. Karl, the chief boss responsible for kidnapping Chi Ying, stepped out of the driver's seat, smirking sharply at the corners of his mouth. He was tall, with three dark brown scars on his dark cheeks, and looked extremely fierce.

After Karl got around the car, his finger was flexed, and the trunk lid was easily opened. The dark and dim light shone in, and the girl's stunning face was revealed. She was surrounded by strong ropes, and her skin was covered with red bloodstains. The long eyelashes were tightly pinched together, apparently lethargic.

Karl whispered in his heart, and it was indeed Lu Jingyan's woman. But when his gaze fell on the car plate behind her, his smile freezes instantly: "Why does she have a cell phone ?!"

Hearing that his partner Lao came down from the front passenger seat, annoyed with creeping faces. He squeezed the old machine they just snatched, as if to crush it: "I said, how could anyone still use the old machine in this era ?! We are too careless, will she already call the police? ! "

Karl picked up the phone and looked it over. The interface was still at the place where the lock screen password was entered, and the battery was red, and it was approaching zero. He smirked: "Alarm? She can talk with strength after a shot? What can we do if the police report? We came here round and round, how capable the police can find you, you are too overestimated."

Lao then relaxed his nerves and flexed his fingers on the old man's machine: "You're right."

"Notify Lu Jingyan first, I can't wait." Karl shut down the cell phone, slowly pocketed his pocket, and then lit a cigarette. The cluster of sparks on the **** was glowing with scarlet light, which was particularly conspicuous in the cloudy gray shades.

Lao's eyes flashed with excitement, and his hands were shaking with excitement. But a string of numbers stunned, but a mechanical sound was played in the ear. Lao frowned, and repeated a few times, gradually losing patience: "How did Lu Jingyan shut down ?! Is it possible that the number provided by Mr. Cheng is fake?"

"Why are you suspicious today, who didn't turn off the cell phone?" Karl gave him a glance, without paying any attention, and biting the cigarette calmly. "We do physical work, and eat first."