155

Geng Shiyi whispered in his heart that the threshold for signing in Europe was so high. Why did Chi Ying sign it? Her voice became sharper: "Did you just tell me you didn't sign a contract?"

"I said I was going to sign." Chi Ying glanced at her, and said coldly, "Although you are a senior, it is best not to talk to me in this tone. You respect me, and I will respect you."

Geng Shiyi heard the words and said, "It was amazing when you signed on to Europe. Are you European artists so proud?"

Jing Jinnian sneered: "What do you mean?"

Geng Shizhen was unhappy: "Sister Jin Nian, why do you always touch porcelain?"

"You can't tell anyone about the map gun." Jing Jinnian kept Chi Ying behind him. "Since my sister is coming to Europe, she and I are under one roof."

Geng Shizhen seemed to have heard a joke: "In the final analysis, I am an outsider. But an outsider has the advantage of an outsider, and I don't know who is really careful."

"Shi Yan, you have a lot of words today." Jing Jinnian cast a cold sentence, and then turned to leave.

She is a little upset. Who doesn't know her Jin Jinnian's status in Eurotime Entertainment. Today, Chi Ying has just won the number two in "Assassination" and Gao Nan as her agent-isn't that just focusing her firepower to hold her? In the same company, you have more resources than you have. Her sense of crisis is no less than Geng Shiyi.

Chi Ying didn't want to continue her struggle with Geng Shizhen and went to the dressing room to find Su Lan to meet.

Zhuo Tang muttered along the way, why is Geng Shizhen like this, people are as soft as persimmons in front of them, and arrogant behind them. When passers-by will announce her true appearance, fans and passers-by will be shocked.

When Chi Ying remembered Su Lan's words, she suddenly missed the moment when she filmed "Green Sun". At that time, most of the crew were newcomers, who understood each other's hardships and difficulties, and didn't have so many quarrels. Even if there were, they would not say it clearly, everyone was kind.

Soon after, they came to the dressing room. Su Lan and Gao Nan also knew each other and talked briefly. Su Lan knew when Chi Ying was about to sign Ou, smiled and said, "The day before yesterday, I said Ou Shi definitely wanted you. I predicted it, or did you sign it secretly long ago without telling me?"

Chi Ying said with a smile: "I decided to sign yesterday."

Su Lan is also very happy: "Signed well, only a large company like Eurotime will have enough platforms for you to grow."

Chi Ying quickly finished her makeup and changed her clothes. When she came out, everyone couldn't help watching her.

She plays Jiang Wanwan as an inferiority girl, an acquaintance who does not dare to look up when passing by. People's mental state is not good, and their looks are not good. Jiang Wanwan had a slight anorexia. She ate less with each meal and was thin and weak. Su Lan didn't give Chi Ying a lipstick.

Chi Ying had a dull complexion, pale lips, and drooping hair. The large t-shirt covered the curve of the figure, revealing a pair of thin legs. Looks weak and thin, makes people look distressed.