135

"Really?" Chi Ying didn't expect all these developments to be unexpectedly smooth, and Yingran's joy jumped into the eyebrows.

But she still caught Lu Jingyan's inadvertently exhausted frown, so she said, "It's getting late, let's go to sleep, you have work tomorrow."

In order to slow the release of the goal, she immediately felt a sense of shame, and Chi Ying took the initiative to step forward and gently hugged him.

The temperature on Lu Jingyan's body had not been transmitted to her through thin clothing, and within a second, she pulled away and bounced away.

Chi Ying took a few steps back and said, "Lu Jingyan, I'll go back first."

The soft touch was fleeting, Lu Jingyan froze, and a slightly blank gaze quickly passed over Chi Ying.

From the soft and white face, to the slim waist with Yingying's grip, long straight legs, to the thin and beautiful ankle, the soft halo of the night light outlines her well-defined silhouette, giving birth to a bit of meaning.

The night outside the window was thick and heavy, and was blocked by thick curtains.

Lu Jingyan clasped Chi Ying's wrist subconsciously with one hand, his voice was low, but his cheeks were slightly hot.

He said, "Stay."

"..." Chi Ying stagnated. She knew that Lu Jingyan was a decent person, but now that they have children, what kind of dignity is there?

The memory of five years ago suddenly burst into a dyke. In the chaotic darkness, the charming and **** texture of the man and the unique clear breath were faintly felt, which caused her cheeks to fly uncontrollably.

Her eyes were very soft, and there was a faint vapor of water in her beautiful eyes. It is not the tears of mourning caused by grief, it is more like a layer of drowsiness.

Chi Ying said a very serious reason, serious tone: "when Cheng Cheng wakes up tomorrow morning, if he can't see me, he will be worried. He is already in kindergarten, he wants to get up early."

Upon hearing Chi Ying whispering the word "Chengcheng", Lu Jingyan felt a strange emotion flowing in his chest.

Not only does he have children, but his children can even talk, run, and get along with other children in kindergarten ...

It was a lively life.

Although Lu Jingyan could not fully get used to the fact that he was a father in just a few minutes, he truly felt the unprecedented warmth, and wrapped his tightly wounded heart sorely.

Lu Jingyan worked hard to suppress the joy and touch in his heart, and converged, saying, "Do you usually send Chengcheng to school?"

Chi Ying responded: "Yes before, now I'm going to debut, my mother gave it away."

After all, she seemed to think of something, and suddenly said, "About my family, I will tell you slowly in the future ... it may take some time."

"Okay." Lu Jingyan stared at her with burning eyes. "It's a bit late, and I'll take you home tomorrow morning?"

Hearing that, Chi Ying subconsciously took a step backwards, and pulled out a considerable distance.