200-201

C-200

Chi Ying didn't expect to find Chi Yanqing here. In the past, she had seen such compartments in documentaries. Generally, corrupt officials accepted bribes in order to avoid the inspection by their superiors. Before opening the door, she could not confirm who was behind the door and whether she would treat her visit kindly, but her heart was full of nervousness.

But Chi Ying is a natural actor, and after many bumps, her mood swings will no longer be easily expressed. Her skin tone is very white, Hitomi is cold, and she is standing upright at the door. Her aura is not lost to those strong women who Chi Yanqing knows in the business circle.

Chi Yanqing was really shocked. In his memory, the girl was soft and occasionally stubborn. Most of the time, she was as bland as Jing Zheng and indisputable with the world. Maybe he paid too little attention. She seemed to have changed a lot quietly in places that he couldn't see.

Chi Yanqing bowed his head and sipped tea, thereby covering up the complex mood in his heart. When he looked up again, the surprise in his expression was gone. His rough fingertips slowly rubbed the cup, his voice softened with tea: "I didn't hide."

Chi Ying carefully looked at Chi Yanqing's expression, apparently did not believe his slang: "The phone has been turned off for so many days and I haven't sent back emails. Even the assistant doesn't know your whereabouts. My father would not tell me You just drink tea here quietly? "

Chi Yanqing was disgusted by being questioned and gathered his brows, adding a bit of impatience in his tone: "It's an exaggeration, I contacted Chi Yu. You can ask him next time without having to waste time and effort to visit . "

Chi Yanqing was preparing to fly abroad, away from the soil where too many rights and wrongs were buried. However, the transfer was complicated, and he could not stay in China for two more days. He did send a short message to Chiyu, then turned off the machine, and invalidated the previous number.

Chi Ying knew that the emotions between them were faint, and Chi Yanqing's undisguised indifference still shocked her. It was because I didn't care and didn't feel too cold. She questioned indifferently: "Yes? My brother said he couldn't reach you, and he sent someone to find you."

After listening, Chi Yanqing didn't raise his eyebrows. After a short memory, he guessed, "Maybe the signal is not good. I didn't send a text message before I shut down."

After Chi Yanqing finished speaking, it was not a trivial matter to think that he was leaving after all, but he didn't notify Jing Zheng and Chi Ying, and there was no way to justify it. Rarely felt guilt on his chest, and he felt a little clogged, so he said frankly, "I will go abroad soon."

"Date of return?"

"It depends."

"Daughter gets married. Shouldn't father see his in-laws before leaving? How should I give an account?"

Chi Yanqing's face turned white, but it was because he was old, with thick skin and thick flesh, without showing obvious marks.

Chi Ying suddenly laughed and invited, "Don't have a meal with them tonight."

Chi Yan cleared her eyes, squeezed the handle of the cup, and said quickly: "I'm not free."

Chi Ying asked closely: "When are you free?"

Chi Yanqing did not answer the question directly, calmly and calmly, raised his hand slightly: "Sit."