204-205

C-204

After Chi Ying scanned the material, the door bell just sounded, and her steps went straight to the door: "I'll go and see."

She guessed it was Chi Yanqing. He returned to City C today and said he would come to apologize to Jing Zheng. But I don't know if this happened, whether Chi Yanqing will change his mind.

Chi Ying looked through the cat's eyes. The people outside the door were two big Boss who had extremely low sound in the meeting when they talked.

She opened the door: "Why are you here together, making an appointment?"

Lu Jingyan: "Meet by chance."

Chi Yu stood upright beside Lu Jingyan, and nodded.

Chi Ying looked at them, her lips straightened unconsciously.

In fact, they couldn't help much, and she didn't worry about them on the phone.

Sure enough, men are unreasonable.

Chi Yu noticed her sister's unhappiness, and said busyly: "Sister, don't be sad, they don't know the truth, don't go to your heart."

Chi Ying was feeling better and faster, and said to the two, "It's okay, my mother and I are all right. It's not true anyway, just explain it clearly."

Chi Yu's arms were slightly open, and she wanted to give Chi Ying a comforting hug: "That's right, it's not a big deal. If you have a brother covering you, it will pass."

Chi Ying had just cast her eyes on Chiyu, and was immediately pulled over by Lu Jingyan, planted one in his arms, and pinched his nose to the shirt on his chest.

Lu Jingyan said indifferently: "Ignore him."

Chi Ying: "Well ..."

Chi Yu snorted: "It's stingy."

Lu Jingyan: "Adults, pay attention to words and deeds."

Chi Yu: "Let's get you this time, anyway, barely enough to hold on when I was an adult."

"?" Lu Jingyan's lip line froze, his expression was a little complicated.

Chi Yinghuan said: "No, my brother talked nonsense. The hug when you were little was nothing, don't be stingy."

Lu Jingyan dropped his eyes: "... you don't understand."

Living under one roof means living together day and night, which means that her charming appearance in pajamas is clearly visible. Not to mention the elder brother who whispered.

He was uncomfortable and even a little jealous. Is he narrow-minded?

Chi Ying said, "I must have had an older sister hug you as a child."

No, Lu Jingyan answered in his heart. Seeing the brothers and sisters sighing, they suddenly changed their words: "Guess."

"Oh." Chi Ying suddenly lost her expression.

Is stingy contagious ...

Seeing the two men rubbing their ears unconsciously in front of their eyes, Chi Yu was heartbroken, and coughed, and said, "What about it, can you find evidence?"