141

Chi Ying was not good enough to turn around and turned back to his room.

Chi Cheng slept well. Compared with her, it was heaven and earth.

For a while, the quilt was not stomped.

Chi Ying still gave him a quilt horn until he was more neat, and then slowly lay down beside him.

The night was getting colder, but Chi Cheng was like a small stove.

Chi Ying held his soft hand, and her thoughts were a bit chaotic.

She understood the mood of the late mother. In the eyes of a long generation, Lu Jingyan is not only an irresponsible man who has disappeared for four years, but also a long-time rival of Chi.

In their eyes, businessmen are indifferent.

When Chi Cheng was born, her family is still in trouble, so how could Lu easily accept a sudden young master.

Chi's first thought was not to seek cooperation, but to be wary and insightful.

Lu Jingyan has indeed taken control of the three major industries of Eurotime, but these years have obviously put more energy into the entertainment industry.

In just a few years, Eurotime has become the most influential entertainment media company in China, and it is a dream port for all artists.

But behind this is the collapse of countless peer companies and studios.

In daily life, Lu Jingyan was more a man who cared for her, but he was soft-spoken.

Behind him, what kind of business empire she has, she can't imagine and often ignores.

Could Chi's bankruptcy three years later in the novel be caused by the inevitable competition of Lu Jingyan in developing the family of Lu?

Chi Ying subconsciously avoided this idea, her brain was chaotic.

Sleepiness came unstoppably, and with the sound of Chi Cheng's breathing, she gradually sink into the dream.

...

Today ’s daytime experience is very gentle, but Lu Jingyan still did n’t sleep well.

His dream changed.

It was also rainy night, and it was also a harsh car hum.

In the past, the main character in the dream was only Chi Ying. Tonight, he saw Chi Cheng.

Chi Ying is still white Saixue, young and tender, and beautiful like rainy night's elf.

But Chi Cheng has grown up.

He grew taller and his eyebrows opened.

It's not as fat as it is now, and both chins have lost weight.

The outline becomes clear, the figure is slender and straight, and he is a very beautiful little boy.

Much like him, very much.

Gaze fell on Chi Ying.