152

At this time, a middle-aged man came in through the front door. He is the chief director of "Stabbing Himself" Jiang Lang, in his forties, looks mature and stable.

Jiang Lang walked and said, "How about Zhang Qi, is it ready to shoot?"

Photographer Zhang Qiying said, "Not yet."

"It's time to speed it up," Jiang Lang said. "The notifications have been put down, and the actors behind have arrived on time."

Geng Shiyi's face was slightly blue, then he calmed down and smiled at the camera.

Zhang Qi quickly pressed the shutter, flipped the original film on the camera, his eyes narrowed: "Well, this time is good."

Geng Shiyi made his debut through acting skills, and still has some spirituality. It was just not in a good shape just now, so it took a while.

Zhang Qi showed Jiang Lang the original film, and Jiang Lang nodded, "Yes."

Even after the filming of Geng Shizhen was finished, she greeted the accompanying assistant to take the bag, and then went straight to Chi Ying to stand.

Chi Ying didn't know why, but still smiled, "Senior is good."

Geng Shizhen looked at Chi Ying up and down, and thought she was the girl in the photo. She laughed slightly with a mockery, and then said, "Are you Chi Ying? Gu Gui's new heroine."

"I'm Chi Ying." Chi Ying heard the frivolity in Geng Shiyi's words, and his tone gradually became cold. "Not a heroine, just a supporting role."

"My younger sister is humble." Geng Shiyi stared for a moment, with a bad tone. "Gu Gui will use a supporting role as the promotional image for the first publicity?"

Chi Ying originally wanted to ask Geng Shizhen to have Zhang give him a signature, but now it's fine. Even if her nerves are thick, she can see that Geng Shixuan can't wait to see her.

Chi Ying said, "Gu Dao has his own arrangements."

Geng Shiyi snorted softly and walked out from her, the team was mighty. Going far, her hair was still floating in the air.

"That's her temper." Su Lan said to Chi Ying, "Do you know each other before?" Looks like a holiday.

"I don't know." Chi Ying shook her head. "I thought her character was very soft and cute." It was really different from the fabricated ones on Weibo.

"That was marketed by the team." Su Lan was not surprised, "The star journey is too smooth, and he is very jealous."

At this time, Jiang Lang also noticed Chi Ying, greeted her, and said to her: "Hello Chi Ying, I'm Jiang Lang, the chief director of" Assassination "."

Chi Ying felt that he was familiar before. It turned out to be Jiang Lang. He has made several hit shows, and many netizens know him. Just the impression that Jiang Lang seems to be the director of Eurotime Media? Did he change his job?

Jiang Lang's eyes are particularly sharp, and at first glance, it feels very forceful. Chi Ying could not think too much, and quickly said, "Jiangdao is good."