194-195

C-194

"Why are you here?" Lu Jingyan suddenly appeared, Chi Ying was a little surprised, the coolness in his eyes faded unconsciously.

Lu Jingyan looked down at her and raised her eyebrows gently: "Today Shu Bai's detention period has expired, I'll come and see."

Lu Jingyan didn't tell the truth. He made other arrangements and had no plans to come to the detention center. Until Zhai Haoyu told him, Chi Ying came here.

Zhai Haoyu has not been in contact with Shu Bai. He subconsciously thought of Shu Bai as a dangerous person. After typing the small report, he added: "Mr. Lu, Chi Ying will not let me tell you, but I still feel it necessary to say something. After all, detention So this place ... don't tell her I've found you. "

Lu Jingyan knew Shu Bai's personality, and was not particularly worried, but he felt a little dull. Why wasn't she willing to tell him, because he had tied her too tightly?

He decided to come and take a look, and by the way he would be white. When the time came, Chi Ying left, and it seemed that he didn't need to intervene.

Chi Ying said, "Yes, you don't stay at home and take care of yourself. Uncle and aunt can't see you."

"So are you, I can't see you."

Chi Ying almost whispered why she sounded so wronged and made her feel that she had done something wrong. "I think the same way as you. Let me be clear today. I have something to tell her. I think I already have a solution."

"Tell me about your arrangements?"

Chi Ying hummed and told him his plan.

After listening, Lu Jingyan nodded and said, "It makes sense."

Chi Ying felt a sense of praise from the leader, rubbing her hands happily.

But she also knew that courageous inferiority was nothing to deal with her. Lin Yousheng is her real opponent. In her last life, she lost defeat to her opponent.

To her, Lin Yousheng is still a very mysterious person. She just knew that Lin Yousheng was the daughter of her aunt who had never met, and grew up in the United States with her uncle Chi Yanhuan. The Chinese name on Lin Yousheng's hukou book is also Shu Bai. Lin Yousheng is the stage name she took after returning to China. In order to distinguish Shu Bai from her, Chi Ying used to call her Lin Yousheng.

In her life, Lin Yousheng had the ability to lie to Lu Jingyan, to replace her and stay with him, even to get engaged to him, indicating that she was not simple. And she has studied at the world's top conservatory of music, and her talent is unquestionable.

Lin Yousheng lived abroad. Chi Ying didn't consider the same name, so she didn't expect the heroine to have another person. Now Lin Yousheng has appeared, and the time of occurrence coincides with the timeline in the book. The story in the book began from this year. Her challenge starts now.

Chi Ying thought a lot, and her face was still calm. She looked up at Lu Jingyan, her eyebrows bent, looking relaxed and happy: "Right, in fact, I can accomplish a lot of things, and you don't need to help me everywhere, I will be very tired."

She enjoys his care and protection, which will make her feel safe and happy. But in the face of external challenges, she easily scored a point, which meant that Lu Jingyan would work hard. Someone has to pay.