132

Chi Ying paused for a moment, her gaze stayed on the box number of the box for a moment.

It happened to be the floor where the killing feast was located.

She looked as usual to sort out the falling hair and walked to the box arranged by the crew.

The venue is much larger than the hotel box in the conventional sense. In addition to the large banquet hall, there is also a spacious outdoor balcony. At a glance, you can see a huge artificial lake.

The willows are on the shore, the evening breeze is slow, there are fewer paper drunk fans in five-star hotels, and there is more leisure and elegance.

The crew praised politely, and Chi Ying nodded politely and smiled.

Jiang Ningmen sat on the lower seat, with a pale crimson floating on his cheeks.

Chi Ying naturally sat beside her, put her bag, and looked around. It's still early, and at this point, only half of the seats are filled by guests.

Gu Yuanchen sat in the upper seat, far away from her, and still had a faint, elegant appearance.

In most cases, investors will attend the killing feast. But at the start-up banquet and killing banquet of Gu Yuanchen's works, he was the only one who led the whole situation from beginning to end. Therefore, the outside world is rumored to have mysterious background.

Gu Yuanchen saw Chi Ying coming and gave her a deep look. His eyes were very complex and sharp.

Chi Ying knew that in the director's life, any nuance could be a starting point for their inspiration.

She never questioned Gu's insight far beyond ordinary people, but she was still stared at by that gaze.

After Chi Ying and Gu Dao nodded, don't look away and chat with Jiang Ningmen warmly.

Jiang Ningjing still holds the expectation of meeting Qi Yuan again. Therefore, her makeup and dress are extremely delicate today.

Chi Ying laughed, Jiang Ningmen's love for Qi Yuan couldn't be hidden.

Like every young girl, once you like someone, there is one sentence every three sentences.

There is also a small plain paper bag behind Jiang Ningmen, which contains a diary with slightly yellowed pages.

More than a hundred pages thick, all of what she wanted to say to Qi Yuan.

According to Jiang Ningmen's words-that's a soothing youth, which records the girl's most secret mind.

Chi Ying smiled and said, "Which of your secrets is it, it's obvious to the world."

"Yes, I want to tell the world." Jiang Ningmen was not only ashamed, but proud of it. She crooked her eyes into a crescent and said, "I don't have any chance of fire. If you miss today, see Qi Da, and I don't know how many years later. The opportunity is lost, and the loss will not come again. La."

Her plan is to rush straight forward to confess like every avid fan.

Spread all the intense and hot emotions in front of Qi Yuan's eyes-