183

Although the price she offered was high, for a consortium the size of Lu's, it was nothing but a slap in the bucket.

Lu Jingyan should take it out without blinking his eyes. 80% of his popularity will attract Chi Ying's entire internet black. How could he not take such a big deal into mind?

Are they ready for exposure? Or is someone already one step ahead of her? That shouldn't be.

Tong Jiashu was angry and lost. It was not easy for her to collect these photos. She also wanted to use them to change the down payment of the house.

Lu Jingyan had other considerations.

He remembered the things of his last life and the turbulent waves behind the major clan forces. All his investigations had a clear eyebrow.

Under the butterfly effect, the trajectory of this world has shifted to a certain degree, but the interests and emotional entanglements generated in the past are irreversible.

For Chi Ying's career development, disclosure at this time will not be the best time. But since Cheng Ye knows it, it may be difficult to continue to hide it.

And they're side by side with their own names, which makes them safer. As they gain greater public attention, it will become more difficult to harm them.

As for the family side, he didn't give them any psychological preparation, he could only cut off first, and always courageously deal with the past.

Some time ago, he vaguely judged the authenticity of the car accident, and the depression should have been depressed during this time.

There are a lot of things to do today, everything is still in its infancy, and the situation is completely controllable. You can even use this kidnapping case to directly bring down Cheng Yi, the biggest hidden danger in this world.

Lu Jingyan frowned tiredly and called Gao Nan: "My relationship with Chi Ying Chi Cheng may be disclosed at any time, and you must be prepared for public relations."

Gao Nan was surprised, and her high professional quality kept her calm tone: "Okay, Mr. Lu, please rest assured."

Chi Ying came back, and "Green Sun" also achieved the expected achievements. The team was originally prepared to take advantage of this heat to officially announce the signing of Chi Ying by S-Class standards.

This means that Chi Ying will replace the past Jing Jinnian and become the most popular actress in Europe.

For a graduate, this is an unprecedented and almost honorable honor in the past.

Chi Ying's strength and face value can be played. In the prediction, it will not cause too much criticism, but will attract higher heat, and better quality and broad resources.

But if the relationship between Chi Ying and Lu Jingyan is made public, the nature of this signing will be reduced to a backdoor.

At the same time, as a national male god, although Lu Jingyan is not in the circle, he has attracted more attention than any of the first-line stars. Numerous girls screamed madly, and Chi Ying is likely to be drowned by drool wars.

Even so, why is she happy that she has a heavy responsibility?

At the desk, Gao Nan pondered carefully, but his mouth rose unknowingly.