206-207 Ending

C-206

Cheng Yi turned himself in, and was threatened by Cheng Huan.

After all this, Cheng Huan's irritable heart felt the long-lost peace.

Thirty years passed, and only two major events changed him.

The first was that car accident. At the moment of life and death, there was only one last thought in his brain—

He wanted her to be fulfilled for life, not like him, when she left with resentment, unwillingness and pain.

He was badly injured in the car accident but did not die. When the eyes were opened again, it was not the underworld, the ghosts, but the ward covered with white tiles.

Although the parents' endless quarrel caused him a headache, Cheng Ye's stinking face covered with wrinkles made him irritable, but his life was fresh, the sun was clear and the sky was blue.

Cheng Huan decided to converge and occupy ==.

Even if they were so strong that they couldn't be ignored, like an airtight vine holding his heart, he had to dismantle all of them.

He didn't want to bring her any resentment, unwillingness and pain because of his selfishness.

The second is what Lu Jingyan said that day.

Cheng Huan could not deny that what he had enjoyed in the past was an essentially empty joy. As a result of his lack of expertise, even the loved one could not be protected.

He had also been brilliant, outstanding, received a certificate, and worn a medal when he was a child. Only later, Cheng Yan quietly led him on a path of self-degeneration.

He used to think that it was love and love, the most rare emotion in the world. Later it became known that it was in fact destruction.

The son Cheng Cheng loves heartily, is excellent, self-disciplined, and very different from him.

Aware of these, a third of my life has been stolen.

But Cheng Huan felt he was not old.

Go the wrong way, as long as you are alive, you can start again.

==

In this troubled autumn, Cheng Ye finally went to jail on charges of kidnapping.

No one outside knows who he kidnapped, but it's just incredible. Cheng Ye has a consortium the size of the world, and he can obviously abdicate and enjoy his old age. Why should he seek benefits by extreme means and touch the boundaries of the law? Eating evil fruit.

They can imagine how crazy Cheng Cheng is, but they cannot imagine how greedy people are.

Cheng Ye's crimes smashed into the bottom of the lake like stones, and ripples arose for a while, and no one was concerned after they dispersed.

People's eyes are more focused on Huanyu's new heir—not the grandfather Cheng Huan, but the illegitimate son Cheng Huan who was born outside.

"Cheng Ye" never appeared in public view, only the Chi family recognized him as Chi Yanzheng.

No one ever imagined that a person who had lived in Chi's forty years as Chi Heming's second son and held a small portion of Chi's equity was actually a child stolen by Mr. Chi's wife and Mr. Cheng. The root cause of the successive decline of the family.