Chapter 1: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 1

"You bastard!" The old man Ye was full of anger, pointed at Ye You and yelled, "You have lost all the face of our Ye family! You are shameless, I want this old face! It's shameless!"

The whole family of the Ye family was sitting in the living room, listening to the old man Ye scolding Ye You. Except for Ye You himself, who was expressionless the whole time, everyone else's faces were more or less watching a good show and gloating.

And these people watching the play were Ye You's second uncle and second aunt, as well as his two cousins. And Ye You's parents and brother didn't live in this house, so Mr. Ye scolded for a long time, but no one spoke out to defend Ye You.

"Grandpa, calm down." Ye Chen saw that the old man was tired of scolding, and after venting his anger at Ye You, he was not as angry as before, so he poured a cup of tea and put it in front of the old man and said, "Actually, It's not a big deal, don't get mad at your body."

"Don't say good things for him!" Old Ye Ye glared at Ye You and said, "He's disgraced my face! If I don't let him know how bad it is, he won't know what more shameful things he will do in the future!"

"Listen to me, all of you!" Elder Ye looked at the others and said, "You are not allowed to give him food or drink for the past two days. If I find anyone who dares to disobey me, I will break his legs!"

"Yes." The others replied immediately.

Ye Chen opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything. He looked at Ye You with an embarrassed expression, as if he wanted to persuade but didn't dare to persuade any more.

Ye You's heart was as calm as his expression. Even when he was killed on the plane, after confirming that he had crossed into a world in a book, he was not too shocked or unacceptable. Such a small scene now, There was nothing to stir in his heart.

Ye You turned his head to look at Ye Chen, the eyes of the two happened to meet each other. Although Ye You's eyes were calm and without any emotion, Ye Chen still felt very uncomfortable because they met his eyes. Guilty, he involuntarily turned his eyes away and lowered his head slightly.

Old Ye Ye cursed for too long and made him thirsty. After drinking half a cup of tea, he continued to say to Ye You, "I tell you, don't say that Du Hao doesn't like you at all, even if the two of you like each other, It is impossible for me to let you two together! My Ye family and their Du family do not marry or make friends. It is written in the family rules. It is absolutely impossible to break the rules set by the ancestors because of you! If you dare to do it again If you have dealings with Du Hao, get out of this family for me, and don't have the surname Ye again from now on! My Ye family can't tolerate such a shameless descendant like you!"

"You mean..." Ye You, who had been silent for a long time, finally said, "Even if they are in love, the Ye family is absolutely not allowed to marry the Du family, unless they leave this family and no longer have the surname Ye, right?"

"...That's right!" Although Old Master Ye didn't know why Ye You repeated his words, he answered him decisively.

"Grandpa, can you really do what you say and never regret it?" Ye You asked again.

"Are you questioning me?" Old Man Ye's face became even more ugly.

"Yeah, I'm actually quite skeptical, Grandpa, whether you can implement the family rules to the end. Maybe one day in the future, you will finally be moved by someone's feelings, stop sticking to the family rules, and befriend the Du family. Not sure?" Ye You's tone was still calm, and after he finished speaking, he glanced at Ye Chen.

Because of Ye You's words, Ye Chen's face was obviously difficult to look at.

"Okay, then I'll let you see if I can implement the family rules to the end!" Old Master Ye said in a calm voice.