Chapter 37: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 37

When he was about to go home in the afternoon, Ye You told Xu Yun that in a few days, he and Du Yao would go back to live for a few days. Xu Yun was naturally happy after hearing this, saying that she had prepared their favorite food and waited for them to come back, and then happily left in the car.

Sun Ting was standing in the front yard, ordering the helper to prune the branches in the front yard, saying that it didn't look neat enough. As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Du Yao driving in through the gate. She looked at the beautiful and stylish new car. Although she thought that it must be a good idea to drive this car out, she still forced herself to be born. Disdain feeling.

The three got out of the car, and the helpers immediately went over, took off the large and small bags from the car, and carried them to the hall. The driver at home drove the car to the garage in the backyard and parked it.

Standing at the gate, Sun Ting suppressed her displeasure and said with a smile, "Are you back?"

"Yeah." Qin Yuwei responded and walked in without even looking at her.

Du Yao and Ye You also followed and walked in directly.

Sun Ting looked at their backs, pouted, rolled her eyes, and immediately put on a smile and walked in behind them.

"Mom, we're back." Qin Yuwei greeted the old lady with a smile.

"What did you buy for this big bag?" the old lady asked with a smile.

"Clothes, shoes, as well as rouge gouache, perfume and lipstick, all of which Ye You helped me choose. I haven't seen a lot of things clearly, so they both paid for it." After Qin Yuwei sat down, she squeezed the pinched his calf.

"Are you happy shopping?" The old lady looked at Qin Yuwei and asked.

"It's interesting." Qin Yuwei nodded with a smile.

"That's fine. As long as you are happy, the money will be worth it. This is also their heart." The old lady said.

Ye You has always felt that it is the nature of most people to want to spend money as they please, but some people are more limited. Especially for women, consumption and shopping can make them feel happy and happy, and it can relieve stress. In fact, Ye You himself likes to buy, buy, and buy. He really enjoys the feeling of picking out items and taking them home with them. Sometimes he doesn't necessarily need something, but he enjoys the process of getting it.

Both the Du family and the Qin family have a very rich family background, so Qin Yuwei has never been short of money to spend, but this is the first time to spend money in this way. Although it is very tiring to go shopping, she is really happy.

Sun Ting, who was sitting on the side, smiled more and more stiffly. The sourness in her heart was about to come out. She was never short of money to spend, and she could buy and buy recklessly, but she did not offer to accompany her. The son and daughter-in-law who are shopping.

Everyone wants to be cared about, especially by those who care. Before Ye You entered Du's house, Sun Ting never felt wronged because of Du Hao and Ye Chen's lack of caring, but now she is wronged. .

Qin Yuwei asked the helper to take everything back to the room, and then open it one by one tomorrow. I was tired from shopping today, so I want to take a good rest after dinner.

Back in the room in the evening, Ye You went into the bathroom to take a shower, and Du Yao came in after a while.

Ye You thought of the eyes and expressions that Sun Qianqian looked at Du Yao in the daytime, but she couldn't get angry, so she pinched Du Yao's waist with her backhand to let out her anger.