Chapter 83: Violent White Lotus 10

After watching the video, the emperor and the queen were surprised that Jin Lan showed her true colors, and they were also very angry with Penny's excessive behavior. They usually don't like Penny very much. As for Jin Lan, they always thought that he pretended to be pretty good, but they didn't expect him to be exposed now.

The Emperor looked at Prince Slyn and said, "Slyn, do you have anything to say?"

"Your Majesty, you also know that it is normal for you to get injured in a fight class, and fight class is a compulsory course for mecha combat. Jin Lan and Beni often come back with injuries after taking a fight class. And if Duke Du Yao's fiancee refused at the time, Jin Lan would definitely not force it." Prince Sgreen said arrogantly: "And Beni did extreme things in a hurry when he saw that his royal brother was injured. , is also excusable."

"Prince Slyn is really good at avoiding important things." Du Yao smiled sarcastically and said, "I want to ask Prince Slyn, if Ye You deliberately hit Jin Lan like this today, and then kicked Prince Beni again, would you still say Do you say the same thing? I'm afraid Ye You has already been charged with disrespect to the royal family, and then there is another excuse for me to break off the engagement with Ye You, right?"

Prince Slyn looked at Du Yao and said, "Didn't I say it just now? Jin Lan often comes back with injuries because of his fighting class, but I have never held anyone accountable. What are you doing to your fiancée? Is it a bit overprotective? He wants to continue to take boxing classes, and he will definitely be injured in the future. If you don't want to see him injured, you can stop him from taking boxing lessons in the future."

Du Yao asked with a cold face: "So what Prince Slyn means is that as long as anyone is injured in the course of class and practice, it is reasonable and reasonable, and should not be investigated, right?"

Prince Slyn did not directly answer Du Yao's question, but softened his tone and said, "Jin Lan and Penny are indeed too impulsive this time, but young people will inevitably make some small mistakes, so, you Bring your fiancée, and I will ask Jin Lanqin and Beni to apologize to him personally, is this the head office?"

"If it wasn't intentional, an apology might be useful, but for this kind of intentional and malicious behavior, an apology has no meaning at all." Du Yao looked at the emperor and said, "Your Majesty, you have also heard what Prince Sgreen said. I don't have any idea of ​​continuing to debate with him, so please let Your Majesty make a decision on this matter."

"Then how do you want to deal with it?" The queen asked Du Yao, looking at him.

"Judging from Jin Lan's behavior this time, he doesn't have the qualities to be the heir to the throne at all, and he doesn't even pretend to be thorough enough. I suggest that His Majesty abolish his status as a prince."

Siglin's face changed greatly, he frowned and looked at Du Yao and said, "Du Yao, this matter is just a little dispute between their children, do you have to make it so big? Your fiancee is so delicate. Just because he was beaten a few times, the prince is going to be abolished? You are too disrespectful to the royal family!"

"Du Yao, although Jin Lan is indeed wrong, it is not a simple matter to abolish his status as a prince. You should know, in the royal family law, to what extent can the status of a prince be abolished." The emperor looked at Du Yao. said.

"I know that people are all selfish, and they must only be people who only hurt themselves. Prince Slyn felt that this matter was not a big deal, because it was not his son who was injured, and I looked at my fiancee. Being beaten maliciously is as uncomfortable as stabbing a knife in my heart. Since His Majesty thinks this kind of punishment is too much, then let Prince Jinlan apologize publicly and imprison Beni for more than three months as punishment." Du Yao deliberately proposed first A very high penalty request, in a relatively low penalty request, and then let them make their own choices.