Chapter 53: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 53

The old lady stood at the door of the hall and looked out, and Sun Ting stood beside her and supported her. Seeing that the car had arrived outside the door, Sun Ting said to the old lady, "Come back, since you have arrived home, you can go and sit first. , He is a junior, so you can bear to welcome him in person."

The old lady ignored her and just looked out.

After Ye You got out of the car, seeing the old lady standing at the entrance of the hall in person, she quickly walked over: "Grandma."

"Oh, slow down, Ye You." Qin Yuwei and the others quickly followed and pulled Ye You to let him walk slowly.

"Don't worry, walk slowly." The old lady also raised her hand and said.

"Grandma, how long have you been standing? Are you tired?" After Ye You walked to the old lady's side, he walked in with her hand.

"It didn't take long, I just stood there for a while, I couldn't get tired." After the old lady finished speaking, she turned to ask Qin Yuwei, "What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said that everything is fine, he just told him to pay more attention to rest." Qin Yuwei replied.

"It's fine." The old lady sat down on the sofa, looked at Ye You and said, "Since the doctor instructed you to rest more, from today onwards, don't go to the art troupe, and just keep it at home. "Eat what you should eat, drink what you should drink, and sleep instead of sleeping. Ask your parents to ask your team leader for leave, and you don't need to worry about other things, just take good care of your body."

"Oh, good." Ye You replied.

"Go back to the house and sleep for a while, there must be no rest in the mountains." Qin Yuwei suddenly thought that Ye You had vomited so badly and her stomach must be empty, so she hurriedly said: "Oh, yes, look at my memory, You must be hungry now, the kitchen is still cooking porridge, drink a bowl before going to bed, it must be more uncomfortable to sleep on an empty stomach."

Qin Yuwei immediately turned her head and ordered the helper to go to the kitchen to bring out the porridge. She was worried that Ye You would not have enough appetite, so she asked the kitchen to get him some appetizing dishes to accompany him with porridge. It's better to order a stomach-warming soup, and finally just got up and went to the kitchen to prepare.

"Mom has prepared a lot of things for you at home, and I'm just waiting for you to get pregnant. All of them can be used, and they will be delivered to you tomorrow. If you want to eat or have fun, tell your mother that if you want to eat at home No, Mom will ask your brother to find a way to get it for you from outside." Xu Yun said while holding Ye You's hand.

"Well, if I want something, I'll definitely say it." Ye You nodded.

"There are still several months before the baby is born. You young people do not like to move more than our older people. If you sit and lie down for a long time, you will definitely not be able to sit still. If you walk from time to time, you can suffer less when you are born. As long as Just don't get tired." The old lady said.

"When I was in the military hospital, the doctor said the same thing. The old lady is indeed more experienced than us for decades, but she knows more than us." Xu Yun said with a smile.

"They all came here when they were young. Although they want to rest and recuperate well, how can they sit at home all day long like our old man's house, and it's not good for him to be bored." The old lady told Xu After Yun finished speaking, she looked at Ye You and said, "If you feel bored at home, go back to your mother's house for a few days and make out with your mother."