Chapter 68: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 10

At night, Du Yao returned to Ye You's side, and Ye You was already asleep waiting for him.

Du Yao told Ye You the current situation of the Du family, which was exactly as Ye You expected, those things that were fighting for power and profit. Du Yao originally planned to meet Ye You after all those people were dealt with, so that Ye You would be safer. But he couldn't hold back and met Ye You in advance, so he kept sending someone to protect Ye You in secret.

Originally, those people didn't know his relationship with Ye You. Du Yao planned to hide him for a while, but Ye You suddenly jumped out. The best way to protect him now is to take him with him.

After listening to Du Yao's explanation, Ye You also began to tell the reason why he was afraid. He told Du Yao about what happened to the two of them in the previous world.

Du Yao was very shocked when he heard it. There had never been anything that could make him feel so unbelievable. If it were someone else who told him that they were married in the last life and had many children, he would think that this person was mentally ill, and then he would get rid of the person who said these words to him. But Ye You said these words to him, but he did not have any doubts, and even made him feel that after seeing Ye You, the reason why he thought about him day and night, as well as those strange dreams, could all be Makes sense.

"I'm really scared." Ye You said very sadly: "What if you weren't him? If he didn't come to this world, what should I do?"

"Is there any difference between me and him? What's the difference?" Du Yao looked at Ye You and asked.

"The difference?" Ye You thought seriously.

"It's not the difference in professional status, but just me, what's the difference with him?" Du Yao asked again.

Ye You shook his head and said, "Apart from the fact that you have no memory, I can't think of the difference between you and him. I can even feel the same feeling in you as he does. Not only do you look exactly the same, but you also have the same tone of voice and some habits. Sex, it's all the same. But I'm still scared, I'm afraid you're just in two worlds, the exact same person, you're not him, and he's not you. The one I love is him, if you're not the same person , I can't love you."

Du Yao thought that when he heard Ye You say this, he would feel sad and angry, because in Ye You's heart, he was probably just a substitute, which was very damaging to his self-esteem. But he didn't feel sad or angry, on the contrary, there was a very stable calm, and this feeling immediately made him sure that he was the person Ye You said.

"Then how can we be sure that he and I are the same person?" Du Yao asked.

"I don't know." Ye You shook his head, feeling scared again.

"Don't be sad, don't be afraid." Du Yao kissed Ye You's tears, then picked him up and walked into the bedroom: "Let's try all the methods that can be used."

Du Yao put Ye You on the bed, then lay down next to him, holding his face and kissing him deeply.

Ye You closed his eyes in response to his kiss, feeling those familiar feelings, but after feeling Du Yao's movements, he held down his hand and refused worriedly and fearfully, "No..."

"Don't be afraid, I'm just trying, as long as you say stop, I'll stop right away." Du Yao said in a coaxing tone, and then blocked his mouth so that he had no chance to speak.

..............................

Ye You knew that he shouldn't believe this liar, he said many times to stop, but he didn't stop. But at the moment when the two were united, the cosmic space that appeared in Ye You's mind, his body and Du Yao's body seemed to have disappeared, leaving only the soul still existing in the boundless dark universe, and then tightly merged together cannot be separated.