Chapter 34: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 34

Because there was too much dowry for Ye You, Ye Jiande and his wife sent more than a dozen large trucks dedicated to transporting goods to deliver all the dowry at once.

After the car stopped, two dozen strong men jumped out of the car and carried Ye You's dowry inside.

After half an hour, the guests were all tired, but the dowry was not finished. The yard in the middle of the Du family was very big, but it couldn't fit anymore. Qin Yuwei could only let them put them in the front yard. Although I don't know what exactly is in these big boxes, the amount alone is amazing enough.

An hour passed, and Ye You's dowry had not been moved. Qin Yuwei was worried that the auspicious time would be delayed, so she asked Du Yao and his soldiers to help move them together.

With the help of these soldiers, the progress finally got a lot faster. The last two big trucks were loaded with two imported cars of the latest model. The soldiers carefully carried the cars tied with red silk and big red flowers. It was placed in the yard, and most of the men present lit up. It is definitely a man's nature to love a car. It can be seen from the eyes of the men present looking at the two cars, which makes them more tempted than seeing a fairy beauty.

After those soldiers carried the two cars into the yard, they also circled around the cars. They couldn't see the same thing. They really wanted to get started and try it out.

"Captain," Lin Dong walked to Du Yao's side and whispered, "Can you lend me this car to drive once? Just once!"

"This is your sister-in-law's dowry, and I have no right to borrow it." Du Yao said.

"That's right." Lin Dong felt very regretful, but he was absolutely embarrassed to ask him to speak to Ye You.

The male guests who were watching couldn't help but discuss.

"I've seen this car in foreign magazines. The price is frightening. The price of a car is enough to buy a small western-style building. This Ye family's boss is indeed a well-known wealthy businessman in the country. He is really generous. Dowry two at a time."

"The high price is not the key. The key is that there are only fifty of this car in the world. If you don't have a foreign channel for imported cars, you can't buy it no matter how much money you have."

"This car is so beautiful, look at the curves, look at the appearance, I can't find a more beautiful car than this one, it's really beautiful!"

"If I can experience it once, I will never regret it in my life."

"I heard that this car is also fast. It is the fastest and best-performing car in the world so far, so the price is scary."

"Do you think he'd be willing to sell the car? I'm willing to pay three times as much."

"This is someone's dowry. Can you sell it casually? I think it's more reliable to find a way to make friends with the boss of the Ye family. He must have a way to buy this car."

Ye Chen stood in the corner and looked at the two cars, his heart was sour. In his original world, cars were no longer a rare thing, and the streets were full of various types of cars, but in this era, cars are Something that money can't buy. And even if he is used to seeing various styles of cars, he has to admit that the car in front of him is indeed very beautiful, and it will definitely become a classic.

More than 20 big men, sweating and tired, stood next to the dowry separately, and then opened all the wooden boxes one by one for the guests to watch the makeup.

The male guests who got a good spot to watch the two cars were unwilling to move their feet. The other guests who didn't grab a good position and couldn't watch from a close distance moved their steps to see other dowries. They are even more curious now. , Those big boxes are filled with something.