Chapter 82: Violent White Lotus 9

"His Royal Highness!" Bowen ran quickly to the fighting ring, turned around Jin Lan's body, looked into his eyes and said, "What happened to you? Are you affected by those drugs again?"

Jin Lan looked at Bowen desperately hinting at him, only then did he realize that he actually exposed his true character in front of so many people, and even with a recorder. The image he had worked so hard to maintain over the years began to crumble at this very moment.

Jin Lan covered her eyes, adjusted her emotions in her heart, turned to Ye You, looked at Ye You with very guilty eyes and said, "I'm really sorry Ye You, I just... , Because I'm taking a new drug recently, my body has been affected to a certain extent, and it's easy to get angry, I'm really sorry, does your hand still hurt?"

"No, it doesn't matter, my hand doesn't hurt at all. Your Highness doesn't have to worry about me, and you don't have to blame yourself." The mockery in Ye You's eyes flashed.

Jin Lan saw the sarcasm in Ye You's eyes, but this time she didn't lose her composure. Instead, she suppressed the anger in her heart and raised her hand to grab Ye You's hand: "Let me see your injury.... "

"No, no need." Ye You took another half step back, looked at Jin Lan with some frightened eyes, and said, "I'm really fine, my stomach doesn't hurt at all, and my hands don't hurt either."

"It's fine." Jin Lan gritted her teeth secretly, then turned to look at Penny and said, "Benny, you were too impulsive just now, so hurry up and apologize to Ye You."

"What is he?" Penny sneered disdainfully: "Let me apologize to him, can he bear it?"

"I apologize to you for him. He is just a bit hotter and has a kind heart. Don't blame him." Jin Lan looked at Ye You and said.

"It doesn't matter." Ye You waved his hands gently, then covered his stomach, pretending to be in pain, and left with the help of Yalin and Mitt.

Du Yao, who was handling official business in the office, received the recording process of Ye You and the others' fight. When he watched the whole process, his eyes seemed to burst into flames of anger.

Du Yao immediately got up and set off to pick up Ye You, and then let someone post the recording process on the star network. He wanted to publicly ask the royal family and Prince Slyn for an explanation. While attacking the reputation of the royal family, he would also give Prince Slyn an explanation. There are also Jin Lanbei and the others who have learned some lessons for Ye You.

Du Yao rushed to the academy as quickly as possible to take Ye You home.

After arriving in the car, Du Yao hugged Ye You and helped him reapply the medicine. As long as he thought of the scene where Jin Lan beat Ye You, and the scene where Penny kicked Ye You, he couldn't control his anger and wanted to beat Ye You back in person. The person he was holding in his hand was beaten by some **** prince and prince, not to mention that Jin Lan was just an adopted prince, even if it was the emperor and the queen himself, he must make him pay the price.

"Are you mad at me too?" Ye You looked up at him and said, "Because I could dodge and beat Jin Lan, but I deliberately didn't fight back and was beaten by him, so you got angry. Right?"

"No." Du Yao rubbed Ye You's stomach and denied, "I'm not mad at you."

"I've been with you for so many years, are you angry? Can't I see it?" Ye You said, "Actually, I really didn't feel much pain. Most of Jin Lan's strength was dissolved by me. And he must be more painful than me. As for Penny's kick, although I can avoid it, but thinking that this can win sympathy is a good opportunity to make more people hate them, so I I didn't hide."