Chapter 16: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 16

Ye You and Ye Chen returned to the dormitory that the medical team had arranged for them, and then held a meeting with the members of the group, and talked about the general arrangements for the next period of time. People go to the cafeteria to eat together.

The soldiers all eat in another large canteen, only the medical team, the literary and art soldiers, and the officers will eat in the small canteen. When they were in the art troupe, Ye You and the others also ate in the big cafeteria, not the small cafeteria. Ye You always thought that the food in the cafeteria should be better, but after eating it this time, she realized that it was actually the same. Maybe other people eat it in their mouths, and they will not think it is particularly delicious, but it is not unpleasant, but Ye You just can't eat it.

Ye You has a problem that even he himself is helpless, that is, he is very picky eater, but he chooses not the food, but the taste. If the food does not suit his taste, he would rather be hungry than eat it.

When he was young, once his eldest brother went to a far-away country to discuss business, and he also went to play with him. After arriving there, no food was to his taste, and rice was not eaten in that country. So he couldn't eat anything but fruit, and his brother was worried that he had damaged his stomach and had to go back to China early. Since then, as long as his parents and two older brothers take him abroad, they will definitely bring the chef, and sometimes even the ingredients. When he grew up, because he often went to various countries to play, he simply learned to cook by himself, and gave full play to his ability to learn all kinds of dishes he liked to eat.

"Can you help me eat these dishes too?" Ye You whispered to Ji Wen, he just ate a bite of rice and a bite of the vegetables, and the other parts were still clean and untouched. Cauldron dishes are difficult to make and taste delicious, and in the army, food is not allowed to be wasted, so you can eat as much as you want. When he was in the art troupe, Ye You often distributed the dishes to Ji Wen and Zhao Yu before eating. I ate only the rice, and then went back to the dormitory to eat what I brought from home.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Ji Wen was used to it. He put the dishes on his plate on his own and said, "You should eat some rice, this time you didn't bring much food. Starting tomorrow, not only There are performances, but also study and training, I feel tired just thinking about it, and if I don't eat, my body won't be able to support it."

"This rice is too hard, I can't eat it. Although the food in the canteen of the art troupe is average, at least the rice is cooked quite softly, but this rice is so reluctant to put water, it's so hard." Ye You complained in a low voice.

Ji Wen put all Ye You's food on his plate and said, "You are really the pickiest eater I have ever seen. If you perform with the army in the future, what will you do?"

"Yeah, but what should I do?" Ye You rested his chin with one hand, and felt a little distressed, "Otherwise, it's better not to be a literary soldier."

The food in Ji Wen's mouth almost spat out, "What do you say? There are so many people who can't be the ones who want to be, so you are not even a literary soldier because you are picky eaters? Then why did you work so hard to pass the assessment? Besides, now the deputy regiment The commander and the head of the regiment take you very seriously, do you think you can be inappropriate if you want to? Unless you make a big mistake, or deliberately behave badly."

Ye You thought to himself, it's not what I want to be, but since it is already, it is natural to be good.

"Don't do it, or you will definitely regret it later." Ji Wen advised.

Du Yao was sitting at a table with several sub-commanders of their squadron to eat. He seemed to be eating on his own, but in fact Yu Guang was always paying attention to Ye You. It must be that the food is not to his taste.