Chapter 44: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 44

The helper walked into the hall and said to Qin Yuwei, "Madam, all the dumplings and steamed buns are ready."

"Okay, leave it alone. When Ye You comes back, just invite him to take a look." Qin Yuwei said.

"Aren't we making dumplings by ourselves this year?" Lu Jinlan asked, "I think it's the same as in previous years. It's more interesting to eat while chatting with the big guys."

"Let's make our own food as in previous years. Those that are already prepared were prepared by Ye You for the soldiers." Qin Yuwei said.

"Oh," Lu Jinlan nodded and said, "Ye You really cares about these soldiers, and he is very thoughtful about helping Du Yao everywhere."

"Isn't it?" Qin Yuwei took a sip of tea and said, "Du Yao himself also feels sorry for his soldiers, and he can't go home to reunite with his family if it's a big holiday, but with his character, if Ye You didn't help him think about it everywhere. How could he have thought about it himself?"

"I've been watching these days, and I've been thinking, it's really rare for Du Yao to find someone like Ye You." Li Yan said, "There's nothing to be picky about in life, and he always has a smile on his face. Yes, not only the juniors like to get close to him, but even I feel good when I see him. Especially from the old lady, to us, to Du Ze, Du Jie and the others, no matter who he is, he can chat It's really rare to get it."

Zhao Lingling said: "If I said it before, I really don't believe that there is such a perfect person in this low world. Naturally, there is no need to say about the appearance and education. You can't find it anywhere just because of the good cooking skills. And in the art troupe, it is also the most valued one, performing well everywhere, this is the real way out of the hall and into the kitchen."

"I think the most important thing is that although Ye You is a young child, he has rare and thoughtful ideas. He can help him think about what Du Yao can't consider. Children nowadays are treasures, and they are too used to it. There are few people who are so thoughtful and distressed like him." Su Min sighed and said, "My family's Du Yan's temperament is the coldest and weirdest among these children. In the future, I don't dare to count on him. To be able to find someone as good as Ye You, I only hope that he can find someone who knows both the cold and the hot. When there are some things he can't think about, he can help him think about it, and the two of them can support each other and live a good life. "

"Don't say that you can't think of it. I never even dreamed that Du Yao's luck would be so good. He met Ye You and married him back home." Qin Yuwei also sighed, and then she was satisfied He said, "With Ye You accompanying him in the future, I have nothing to worry about. It is enough for Du Yao to have such a good fortune in his life. The rest will depend on his own efforts."

"I'll go to Ye's house to give a gift in a few days. I'll accompany you." Lu Jinlan said, "Bring some more gifts, and thank the parents for teaching their children so well, and let me love the big baby. Married to our family at such a young age, this is also considered as their parents' trust in our Du family."

"Okay." Qin Yuwei nodded and said, "I'm stupid and can't speak, so please help me. Although your heart is the most important thing, you have to say what you think so that others will know."

"His uncle has also prepared some gifts. You can take them with you when you arrive." Su Min said, "These gifts are a thank you gift to Ye You's parents who helped to invite Xu Shenyi. At that time, I knew that Du Yao was seriously injured and was in a coma. When he was in the middle of the night, his uncle was so anxious that he couldn't sleep for several days. Later, he heard that although he woke up, he might not be able to stand up again in the future. His uncle sighed all day long again. After Yao was healed by Xu Shen and was able to return to the team, his uncle became happy. Before coming, he took out all the good things in his collection, carefully selected a few and brought them with them, thinking Let you send it to Ye You's parents."