Chapter 24: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 24

Ye You pushed open the door and went in. There was a guard and a nurse sitting inside. The two saw him coming in and stood up at the same time.

"Who are you?" The guard looked at Ye You and asked.

"I'm from the Art Troupe, my name is Ye You..." Ye You was thinking about how to explain to them the reason why he came to see Du Yao, and the two looked at each other and walked out by themselves.

"We can only allow you to stay here for ten minutes," said the guard standing at the door, before closing the door from the outside.

Ye You thought to himself, it seems that the person who answered the phone has already explained that he will come. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then walked to the bedside. He looked at Du Yao lying on the hospital bed and felt very distressed.

Although Du Yao's face was clean and free of scars, he closed his eyes as if he was asleep.

Ye You sat down beside the bed, he raised his hand, but didn't dare to touch him, because he didn't know where he was hurt.

"Can you hear me?" Ye You whispered, "I'm really angry, you know? You shouldn't have said anything about getting engaged after returning from the mission."

Ye You felt very regretful. At that time, he did not expect that Du Yao would set up a huge fg.

Ye You looked at Du Yao for a while, and said in a negotiating tone, "Wake up soon, okay? I don't want you to fall asleep and wait too long. I want you to wake up quickly, and then we will get engaged immediately. The wedding banquet will not be held, and the wedding banquet will be held when you get married. Regardless of whether you can walk around in the future, as long as you can wake up, I will marry you. If you do not wake up, I will, and I will find someone else. You will surely regret it."

Ye You squatted down on the head of the bed, leaned on the bed and gently kissed Du Yao's face, then said in his ear, "If you feel bad for me, don't let me worry for too long, I know you are a perseverance. Very powerful person, you have survived on the battlefield in the southern border, even if you are seriously injured this time, it is nothing to you. I will wait for you, but don't make me wait too long, please..."

"You said that you will give me happiness and protect me from bullying. If you dare to speak up, I will punish you, and punish you in a way that will definitely make you regret."

"I want to ask for leave to take care of you, but if you don't wake up, your family will definitely not agree. We are not engaged, and the art troupe will not approve my leave. I know that you have always been a very hard worker. People, you have more ability than others and you have put in more effort than others, so you can achieve achievements that most people can't achieve in their lifetimes at such a young age. But while making these efforts, You must be very hard, if you feel tired, you can sleep well for a while, but... don't sleep too long, I will be worried and afraid."

Ye You kissed Du Yao's face lightly again, and then stood up. A few seconds later, the guard pushed the door and came in and said, "It's time, the doctors will be here soon, you go back first."

"Where is he injured?" Ye You asked.

"...All over the body," the guard replied.

"Is it a trauma, or is it on the muscles and bones?"

"The trauma is not serious..."

Ye You closed his eyes and asked with heartache, "I see, when can I see him next time?"

"Someone will call you if the time is right," said the guard.

Ye You nodded and looked at Du Yao for a while before turning around and leaving.