Chapter 28: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 28

Hearing that Ye Jiande said that the genius doctor would not come to treat Du Yao, Ye You asked the old man if he had any hobbies, or if he had any other important relatives. After learning about the situation, Ye You immediately went to the deputy regiment. He asked for a long leave, then notified Du Yao, and went home and asked the driver to take him to meet Ye Jiande and his wife. Because Ye Song was worried, he took someone to go with him.

After Ye You and Ye Jiande reunited, they met the legendary strange doctor, the old man Xu Gongqun. This old man is about a hundred years old, but there is not a single white hair on his head, nor many wrinkles on his face, and his body looks very healthy. Even Ye You couldn't help sighing in his heart when he saw it, this old man is really good at taking care of him. People who don't know him will never believe that he is over a hundred years old.

After seeing Old Master Xu, Ye You did not immediately ask him to treat Du Yao, but only sent some gifts, and then made a respectful request, hoping that he would agree to stay here for a few days.

When Mr. Xu saw Ye You, he felt that the child looked good and fit his eyes, so he said that he could stay for a few days, but he was not allowed to mention who he was treating, otherwise he would be driven away immediately.

Ye You promised that he would never mention it, and then settled down, and asked Ye Jiande and his wife and Ye Song to go back to the house in the small town outside the mountain, saying that too many people would disturb the cleanliness of the old man.

Seeing Ye You, Mr. Xu agreed immediately, and he would not bring up the matter of asking him to go to the diagnosis and treatment, but a little curiosity arose in his heart. Because he knew that Ye You had come so far to beg him. Since he agreed not to mention it, he wanted to see how he would beg him to treat the person who was said to be important to him.

After Ye You settled down, he took the initiative to undertake the meals and snacks for three meals a day. Usually, when the old man was reading or resting, he stayed quietly and never disturbed him.

Before coming, Ye Jiande told Ye You that the old man had no other hobbies and no other relatives besides his love of food. As soon as Ye You heard that the old man liked food, he felt that there was still hope for things. He thought that he had no stomach that could not be conquered, especially the stomach of a foodie.

After eating Ye You's dishes for two days, the old man was surprised to find that Ye You's cooking skills were better than him at a young age. But he didn't show his surprise, just quietly observed when Ye You was cooking. Ye You didn't dodge it deliberately, and let the old man watch from the side.

On the fifth day, Ye You told Mr. Xu that he only had six days of vacation and had to leave today. Before leaving, he hoped Mr. Xu could help him to see if the content on the paper was really useful.

After reading it, the old man showed a surprised expression for the first time, and asked Ye You where the content above was copied. Ye You said that he accidentally read several ancient medical books when he was a child, and copied them down because he was bored.

After thinking for a while, the master returned the papers to Ye You, saying that if the people who wrote these medical books were still there, he would like to see them. Ye You said that since it is an ancient medical book, the person who wrote it probably died hundreds of years ago.

Ye You asked again if these treatments and prescriptions were available or not. Mr. Ye nodded and said that they were available. Ye You said that as long as your words were enough, he got up and prepared to leave. The old man stopped Ye You, he said that treating people is not a child's play, and it can't be done with a book. If there is any mistake, the medical book that saves people will become the medical book that kills people. He can go back with Ye You and use the method written in these medical books in person, so as to ensure that nothing goes wrong. However, Ye You wanted to copy the contents of these medical books, as well as the recipes of the dishes he had made in the past few days, for him.