Chapter 89: Violent White Lotus 16

After lunch, they went to the queen's favorite garden to drink tea and chat. The emperor and the queen already knew how Du Yao found Ye You, and they also promised Du Yao that they would not ask about the time-space shuttle.

"Did you have a good time in the previous time and space?" The queen asked Ye You.

"I have a very good life. My parents are so kind to me that even though I don't look like them at all, I never thought that I was not their biological child." Ye You said.

"It's a pity that they live in another time and space, otherwise we will definitely thank them for being kind to you." The queen said: "In fact, we have never given up looking for you over the years, but we never thought that you would be caught in a cosmic storm. Take it to another time and space. I know, you can't accept that we are your biological parents right away, please give us a chance to make up for you, okay?"

"Back then, you didn't mean to abandon me, and it's not something you can control that happened, so I don't blame you." Ye You lowered his head slightly and said, "And in another time and space, I also I live a rich life like a prince, I have what I want, and I live every day to make myself happy. Later, I went to another two time and space. Because of Du Yao, I have been living very well, very well. Happiness. So, I don't actually need to make up for it, and you don't need to feel sorry for me, but I'm still a little uncomfortable right now, and I'll be fine when I get along for a long time in the future."

"I know, if it wasn't for Du Yao to bring you back, you would definitely not be willing to come back. We are very grateful to Du Yao and to God for sending you back to us. You are our only child, although We adopted Jin Lan, but no one can replace your position in our hearts." The queen looked at Ye You and said, "I hope you don't get angry with us because we adopted Jin Lan, Jin Lan and Beni did it before. Beating you, we... We don't know who you are... I'm sorry, after you left us, you didn't suffer a bit of grievance, but you were wronged so close to us, I'm sorry."

As the queen spoke, she shed tears again.

"It doesn't matter. Actually, I let him on purpose. Because of his status as a prince, I can't do anything to him or resist him. I can only make him suffer when he hits me." Ye You confessed.

Hearing Ye You say that because she was worried about Jin Lan's identity as a prince, she didn't dare to act and resist, and the queen felt even more distressed.

"Actually, we will adopt Jin Lan, but it is a temporary stopgap measure, because his father is very ambitious, so we feel that if we put their family in a more prominent position and let more people look at them, they will be more comfortable. I can't do more little tricks." The emperor looked at Ye You and said, "My mother and I, in fact, never thought about letting Jin Lan inherit the throne. He was not the heir we chose before, and now he is more No. We are very relieved to see you so good, and we are grateful to the parents who raised you."

"I, it's actually because of..." Ye You turned to look at Du Yao, and then said, "Because of some unusual abilities, so..."

"We know." The Queen looked at Ye You and said, "Your father also has some unusual abilities, which is why he can secure the throne, but we think your ability is better than your father, your grandfather, and more. If you have a great grandfather, you must be strong."

"Perhaps, your heart is not willing to be the heir to the throne, but as our child, you have some responsibilities that need to be shouldered. This is a responsibility that fate has given us, and we have no way to shirk it. I hope that you can use a good Face it with your mentality, not with a conflicted emotion."

Some fates are inescapable, just like Ye You left this world for more than 300 years, but still came back here after all. Therefore, the emperor hopes that he can accept the responsibilities entrusted by fate with a positive attitude, so that he will live a more relaxed and happy life.