Chapter 21: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 21

Ye You did not go home on the day of vacation using the excuse of practice.

In the afternoon, he left the art troupe, and then secretly ran to the military club to meet Du Yao.

Before he returned to the art troupe, he had already established a romantic relationship with Du Yao, and then he did not see each other for more than two months in a row, but Du Yao had people give him several things. Ye You has to admit that he still misses Du Yao quite a bit. This is the first time he has experienced the feeling of missing after his heart has passed.

The military club is very large, with five floors in total, each of which is like a small maze. If there is no sign, it is easy to get lost.

Ye You entered from the side door next to him, then lowered the brim of his military cap, and went straight to the fourth floor according to the route that Du Yao had drawn for him, without encountering a single person along the way. After he opened the door with the key, he closed the door immediately, and then leaned back against the door to take a deep breath. He was walking too fast just now, so he was short of breath. He felt like he was doing spy work, a little nervous, but exciting.

After Ye You waited for his breathing to calm down, he began to look at the room and found that it was quite stylishly decorated, with high-end fabric sofas, various potted plants, and various fruit snacks on the round table beside it. Ye You walked to the wall and opened the door curiously. What he saw was a large Western-style bed. He originally wanted to go in and have a look, but after seeing the big bed, he felt a little embarrassed and didn't go in.

Ye You made himself a pot of black tea, then sat on the sofa, waiting for Du Yao while reading. Du Yao is on vacation tomorrow and will not be able to come out until evening today.

Ye You was waiting, and was about to fall asleep when he was suddenly hugged, startled him, and immediately opened his eyes.

"You, why didn't you make a sound when you came in?" Ye You said in a complaining tone, because he was frightened by him.

"It's not that I don't have a voice, it's that you fell asleep, so you didn't hear it." Du Yao hugged Ye You tightly, buried his face in his neck and inhaled forcefully, smelling the faint smell of saponin on his body. Fragrant.

"Obviously there is no sound." Ye You muttered, he patted Du Yao on the shoulder and said, "You said you took me to the movies, should we sneak in now, or wait until later."

"You can watch it here." Du Yao replied.

"Here?" Ye You looked around the room, and then expressed doubts. In this era, there is no technology like modern times, and there is no TV. How could it be possible to watch movies in the room.

Du Yao stood up, then dragged Ye You to the back of a whole wall of wide curtains. The back was like another space. Although it was very dark, the general arrangement could still be vaguely seen. Du Yao asked Ye You to sit down on the sofa, and then he pushed open the wooden window on the wall, and a long window appeared, through which you could see the screen of the curtain in the small cinema below, but the people below could not see it. them.

Ye You looked at it and thought it was quite interesting, thinking that this must be a room only used by officers, and ordinary officers might not know it at all. After all, Ji Wen, who knew so much information, never told him that there was such a room in the military club.

Du Yao sat on the sofa and took Ye You into his arms and hugged him. Ye You leaned against his arms and looked at the movie scene like an ink painting.

For Ye You, who is used to watching blockbusters and special effects, it is quite interesting to be able to watch this retro movie. The interesting point is not the content of the movie, but the way of acting and playing the movie.