Chapter 38: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 38

Du Yao drove the car to a very remote place. There are no people here, there are only green mountains and green waters, and the scenery is very good.

"What is this place, and what are you doing here?" Ye You looked at the scenery outside the car window, but still couldn't understand what medicine was sold in Du Yao's gourd.

Du Yao stopped the car and got out of the car, then got into the back seat, hugged Ye You and kissed.

Ye You instinctively kissed him back until he kissed deeper and deeper, Ye You could only lift his head and put his arms around his neck to bear it.

The two of them kissed so deeply that Ye You's brain was already dizzy. When he felt the chills on his legs, he realized that Du Yao had taken off his pants.

"Do you want to do it in this kind of place?" Ye You asked while holding Du Yao's hand, looking at him.

"Do you remember the actions that Grandpa Tai asked me to do?" Du Yao asked.

"Remember...."

"In the future, if you want to confirm whether my leg is healed or not, isn't it easier to use this method?" Du Yao lifted Ye You's body up.

"Wait a minute!" Ye You looked around in panic: "What if someone comes?"

"Only the road just now leads to here. If there was no one on the way just now, no one will show up for at least half an hour." Du Yao kissed Ye You's mouth, so that he could not even protest. issue.

..................

On the tree next to it, occasionally some birds parked on it, but they were all scared away by the sound from the car and the shaking of the car.

When Ye You's brain became more and more chaotic, he was still recalling the actions Du Yao said. He thought, when Du Yao did those actions by himself, it looked very ordinary and simple, why did he use those actions here? Such a strange and exciting effect? He can't look directly at these actions in the future, because it's too dirty.

Moreover, Ye You never thought that he would experience such a thing in such an age, more than once or twice. Ye You originally planned to go back after staying for two days, but Du Yao was unwilling to go back, and then delayed for another two or three days, driving him to different remote places every day.

Sometimes he would move from the car to the outside, Ye You was really embarrassed to do this kind of thing outside, and Du Yao always coaxed him out every time.

After living for four or five days, they went straight back to Ye's house. Ye You still had a lot of things to discuss with Ye Song, so after returning to Ye's house, Du Yao would inevitably be left out.

..................

"These are all made according to the method you said. If it is mass-produced, let's not talk about other things. Just this taste will definitely not worry about sales." Ye Song put several tin cans, glass bottle cans, There are some convenience deli vacuum-packed in foil, and some high-calorie candies, all unwrapped and placed on the table.

Ye You tasted each of them carefully with chopsticks, and then nodded with satisfaction. If mass production can have such a taste, it is indeed very good. Even a person with a particularly picky mouth like him thinks it is delicious, but the production method and material ratio are all given by him, so he is not surprised by this result.

With these canned meats and ready-to-eat meals in the future, Ye You doesn't have to worry about going hungry no matter whether he is performing in the art troupe, the combat corps, or accompanying the army.