Chapter 33: Dressed as a spare tire in Aiwen 33

From ancient times to the present, the wealthy or powerful families have been engaged first, and after the engagement, they began to prepare for the wedding. If the time is long, some preparations may take one or two years, and if the time is short, at least two or three months should be prepared. Now it is advocated to simplify the wedding process without extravagance or waste, so getting married now is much simpler than getting married in ancient times.

Sun Ting originally wanted to wait another half a year for Du Hao to marry Ye Chen, but that day she suddenly overheard Du Zhengfeng's conversation with Qin Yuwei. Qin Yuwei wanted to let Du Yao and Ye You take advantage of Du Yao's recuperation. After the wedding was held, it would be difficult for Du Yao to take time out after Du Yao returned to the team, and he could also let Du Yao rest for a while before returning to the team during the marriage.

After Sun Ting heard it, she felt that in Du's house, Du Yao wanted Du Hao to take care of him everywhere, and Du Yao couldn't even hold the wedding in front of Du Hao. And it was obviously Du Hao who got engaged first, of course Du Hao got married first, so Sun Ting decided to let the two get married in advance.

So taking advantage of Du Hao's vacation time, Sun Ting and the Sun family went to Ye's house to discuss the matter of Du Hao and Ye Chen's marriage.

Sun Ting changed her attitude when she was in the art troupe, and discussed the preparations for the wedding with the Ye family enthusiastically. She didn't look down on Ye Chen at all, and the dowry gift that should have been given was a little heavier. The Ye family felt a lot more comfortable, so they Also happily began to arrange.

After the Sun family and the Ye family had finished discussing, Sun Ting pretended not to know that Mr. Du and the others had already started arranging the wedding of Du Yao and Ye You, and asked Mr. Du and the others to come forward and make the final arrangements for Du Hao and Ye Chen's wedding. 's decision.

Du Hao is a descendant of the Du family, but Sun Ting asked the Sun family to take the lead in front of the Du family to call the shots. Mr. Du and Mrs. Du were very uncomfortable, but they didn't say anything. After all, it was Du Hao's marriage, no matter what. Whatever Sun Ting thinks and does, the Sun family is the Sun family, and the Du family is the Du family. They are grandfathers and grandmothers, and they will not do less of what they should do, otherwise it will not sound good if it is spread out, and people outside will make irresponsible remarks. Only in this way, the Du family will hold two weddings within a month.

Ye Chen saw that Sun Ting, the Sun family and the Du family still attached great importance to the wedding. He felt that it could be said that they valued him, so he happily prepared the wedding matters. Things like dowry were prepared a long time ago, and now they just need to add some new daily necessities, and they can take it with them as dowry.

It was the first time that Ye Chen saw all his dowry. Su Ping turned it out and showed him the same, then gave him the list, and asked him to keep all these things after he got married. In the future, these things will be him One of the strengths of living in the Du family.

Ye Chen looked at the amount of his dowry and was very satisfied and happy. He had also participated in some weddings. At least in terms of the amount of dowry, he far exceeded the amount of dowry of those who attended the wedding before. Ye Chen happily counted his dowry while fantasizing about a better life after marriage.

Ye You is also preparing for the wedding. Just watching Ye Jiande and Xu Yun keep adding items to his dowry list, he is very worried that they will empty the house and let him bring them all. When the Du family went, he had to hide the list to prevent them from adding items to it.