Chapter 17: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 17

Because Ye You didn't have dinner, as soon as he returned to the dormitory, he opened a can of fruit and a pack of jerky, and ate a few salty and sweet ones. For Ye You, the canned food and jerky tasted only slightly better than the food in the cafeteria, barely enough to eat. He really wanted to start a small stove to cook by himself, but the conditions did not allow him.

Ye You thought to himself, he can't cook, if these cans are filled with all kinds of delicious dishes, he can still eat. Ye You was stunned for a moment looking at the can in his hand, and he had a good idea.

Ye Chen came back from the bath and saw Ye You sitting by the bed eating. After putting away the towels and washbasin, he walked over to his bed and sat down and asked, "Ye You, do you know Squadron Du?"

Ye You raised his head and glanced at Ye Chen, but did not answer his question.

"I don't know how you actually know Du Squadron? When and how did you know each other?" Ye Chen was very curious about how Ye You knew Du Yao.

Ji Wen, who was looking down at the book, heard Ye Chen's questioning, and looked up at him, then turned to Ye You and said, "Eat quickly, go take a bath after you eat, or the hot water will run out."

"Ye You..." Ye Chen wanted to continue to ask. He felt that if he didn't know the answer, he would be very entangled and uncomfortable.

"I'm done eating, let's go wash." Ye You stood up and said.

"Let's go." Ji Wen put the book on the bed and got up.

The two picked up the washbasin towel and toiletries and walked out.

Ye Chen looked at their backs disappearing at the door, and felt very uncomfortable, especially Ye You ignored him. When he was in the original world, he was often ignored by people. After crossing the road, he swore that he must be the protagonist once and that everyone should focus on him. At the beginning, he thought it was an easy thing. With the conditions the original owner had, as long as he used a little bit of scheming, success would not be difficult. But during this time, he found that Ye You seemed more like a protagonist than him, because Ye You was not only better than him, but also met a better man than Du Hao.

No matter what Ye Chen thought about it, he felt very unwilling, he would not just admit defeat, he must live better than everyone he knew, at least not lose to Ye You. Sometimes it's easier to succeed with some tricks and tricks. Whether it's in his original world or in this world, people who have accomplished great things throughout the ages have always had great tricks and tricks, and the so-called truth is in the hands of in the hands of the victor.

If it weren't for the fact that Ye You already knew about his affair with Du Hao, Ye Chen would definitely preach to Ye You that the Ye family couldn't communicate with the Du family, but now even if he is shameless, he has no right to say this to Ye You. So he can only let Du Hao solve it from Du Yao's side. Anyway, he has to find a way to stop Du Yao from being with Ye You, because Du Yao is too good, and his jealousy does not allow him to sit back and ignore it.

In the next time, the literary and art soldiers must first follow the medical team to learn basic nursing knowledge for three days, and the performance will start three days later.

On the third day, before eating, Du Yao waited for Ye You outside the cafeteria and gave him a lunch box.

"This is a dish made by my cook at home. You can eat it with your friends. It is not good to eat too much jerky and canned food. Sooner or later, you will get tired of it."

"Thank you, but since you are willing to give it yourself, I won't feel that I owe you, and I won't be thinking about this matter in my heart. I will enjoy it very comfortably." Ye You took the lunch box and deliberately used it. Emphasize in a confident tone.