Chapter 69: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 11

"No, I have to go!" After hesitating for a few seconds, Lu Ning made a decision immediately with a firm attitude.

"But your stomach..." Qu Hui said a little worriedly.

"There are still ten days before the due date, and it will only take two or three days to go to the engagement banquet. As long as you are careful on the road, there will be no problem." Lu Ning touched his stomach and said, "This child has always been very Be good, he will definitely be able to connect with me, understand how important this opportunity is for me, and will wait until the day to be born again."

Lu Changxiao and Qu Hui looked at Lu Ning's resolute expression, and after looking at each other, they hesitated whether to continue to persuade him.

"Dad, Mom, you don't need to persuade me anymore." Lu Ning saw what they were thinking and said, "The fiancee of the heir to the Du family, because she likes the clothes I designed, invited the two of us to the engagement banquet together. Wouldn't it be too rude to not be there? As long as I seize this opportunity and become good friends with the future young lady of the Du family, who would dare not give our family face in this business circle in the future? Ye family's company, the Du family only needs It can be solved by moving my little finger. If I miss this opportunity to befriend her, who knows when I will wait for the next opportunity?"

Qu Hui was persuaded immediately, she turned her head to look at Lu Changxiao and said, "I think what Xiaoning said makes sense, people only invited our family because of his own face, it's really not good for him not to go. , let him go."

Lu Changxiao also felt that if he could take advantage of this opportunity to get in touch with the Lu family, he might be able to solve their current predicament.

The Lu family happily prepared. Just in case, they brought everything they could bring.

He Xu's parents did not expect that they would still have the opportunity to attend the engagement banquet of the heirs of the Du family. They thought that there would definitely be a lot of high-profile people to attend, and they would also be able to make friends and get to know each other by the way, and they were all very happy. Get ready.

Early the next morning, the two families drove to the seaside pier. After arriving at the pier, Qu Hui and He Xu carefully helped Lu Ning, and the two families boarded the Du family's ship together.

After entering the suite prepared for the two families, Qu Hui poured water for Lu Ning and said, "If it wasn't for us Lu Ning this time, how could your He family be qualified to attend the engagement banquet of the heirs of the Du family? I won't mention how much I have touched Lu Ning in the past, I just hope you can remember how good he is now and treat him better in the future."

He Minjie and Yu Fenglian's originally happy smiles stiffened, and the excitement and excitement in their hearts were also discounted by Qu Hui's words.

"Just say a few words less." Lu Changxiao looked at Qu Hui and said.

"Why can't I say, which one of my words is not the truth?" Qu Hui glared at him and said, "Since it is the truth, why don't people tell the truth? If it wasn't for our family's Lu Ning's ability, the clothes he designed wouldn't even be possible. The future young lady of the Du family likes it very much. Going to participate in the Du family inheritance engagement banquet, but I can't ask for it. After we Lu Ning and the future young lady of the Du family become friends, we will be the first to solve it. The Ye family is the one, and as for the second one, it depends on our mood."

Although He Minjie and Yu Fenglian felt a little uncomfortable because of Qu Hui's words, they could only hold back their words.

"Would you like to go to the room to lie down for a while?" He Xu looked at Lu Ning and said, "There are still two hours before the boat sails, and it will be three or four hours away from the island."