Chapter 95: Extra 2: If you haven't left

With Noi's efforts, Du Yao became his teacher, instructing him to pilot mecha combat and teach him various tactics. The emperor and the empress agreed, and Du Yao himself agreed. They are now in an open teacher-student relationship, and Noy also has an open and honest excuse to go to Du Yao's Marshal's Mansion from time to time, and even sometimes stay overnight.

The two secretly fell in love for a year or two, but apart from kissing, the two did not develop further. Noy felt that Du Yao was really able to bear it, but he couldn't bear it any longer.

In the evening, Noi stayed at the Marshal's Mansion again. After washing up, he sneaked into Du Yao's room in his pajamas.

Du Yao saw Noi walking in, and after a moment of stunned he said, "Why haven't you slept yet? Didn't you say you were tired?"

"I want to ask you a question." Noy smiled and looked at Du Yao and said.

"what is the problem?"

Noy took Du Yao's hand and walked to the bed. After he asked Du Yao to sit down, he tore off his collar and said, "I just took a shower, do you smell me?"

Du Yao seemed to be bewitched, he approached Noi's neck and took a deep breath.

"Is it fragrant?" Noy asked again.

"Xiang." Du Yao replied as if he had been cast a spell.

"Does it smell good?" Noy asked again.

"It smells good." Du Yao replied again.

"Then you..." Noy put his arms around Du Yao's neck, hugged him tightly, and whispered in his ear, "Want to smell other places?"

"..." Du Yao was silent for a while, then said in a hoarse voice, "It's very dangerous for you to do this."

"I'm not afraid, are you afraid?" Noy blew into Du Yao's ear.

Du Yao felt that he felt the whisper of the goblin. Noi, who was usually pure and noble like a crystal angel, now turned into a goblin and seduced him, but he was still willing to enjoy his temptation.

................................................

Du Yao opened his eyes and looked down at Noi, who was sleeping soundly in his arms, feeling a happy helpless feeling in his heart.

In the past, Du Yao did not want to have anything to do with the royal family, whether it was because of the situation in the empire or because of his own status. But he couldn't help being attracted to Noi. The two secretly dated for almost two years. He has been trying his best to control himself. Iraq has further development.

But now, the little prince of the empire, the future heir to the throne, is already lying in his arms. It seems that he is definitely inseparable from the royal family, but the future situation of the empire still has to find a way to maintain a stability and balance. Row.

Waking up the next day, the two were entangled on the bed for a while before Noy asked Du Yao to take him to the bathroom to take a shower.

Soaked in the warm water, Noy hugged his legs and couldn't help blushing thinking of what happened last night.

He had been tempting Du Yao last night, but when Du Yao finally couldn't bear it, he was a little frightened, because Du Yao is really... Really strong in every way, his body is still aching. .

"Can you come out by yourself?" Du Yao stood outside the door and asked across the door, "I'm going to the base now for a meeting, do you want me to carry you back to the bed?"