Chapter 20: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 20

Grandpa Du Hao and Grandpa are both generals. If Ye You had made a fuss before, it would be very easy for him to suppress this matter. But now Ye You told the truth in front of so many soldiers, the soldiers also strongly demanded Du Hao to apologize to Ye You, and Du Yao secretly contributed, Du Hao wanted to use the background behind him to suppress this matter, definitely is not possible.

The matter was completely escalating, and the head and deputy head of the cultural and art troupe also rushed over. They were a little angry because Ye You made this matter a big deal. When they saw Ye You, their faces were not very good. .

But after hearing Ye You say that Du Hao had done all kinds of excessive behavior, the object of their anger became Du Hao, and they felt that Du Hao was deceiving people too much. It's not that Ye You told the truth in order to prove his innocence. The dignity of being insulted and trampled on by others is the basic bottom line of being a human being. Seeing Ye You's haggard face, they instead comforted Ye You and told him not to put too much pressure on him. They would definitely help him in this matter.

The head of the group and the deputy head of the group cooperated with the investigation of the interrogation department and told everything they knew, including Liu Hui, Ye Chen, Ji Wen, and the guards of the art troupe, all of them were called over for questioning.

Ye Chen and Liu Hui knew that in the presence of a lot of evidence and witnesses, if they continued to lie, they would be guilty of an extra rank, so they could only confess the truth and what happened.

After all the investigations were done, Du Hao, Ye Chen, Liu Hui, Ye You, all four were recorded and dealt with once. Du Hao was asked to write a review and to apologize to Ye You for his actions that ruined Ye You's reputation.

Demerits are to be written into the file, and for a soldier, there must be some influence. But Ye You felt that it didn't matter, he would use his ability to eliminate the influence of demerits on him, as long as the demerits were not in vain.

Because Du Hao cared about his face, he was very concerned about being demerited, but the impact on him was actually not that big. After all, the strong background behind him was enough to offset this demerit. For Ye Chen and Liu Hui, taking demerits is something that they care about and have a great impact on.

With such a big commotion, Du Hao and Ye Chen's love relationship has naturally been completely exposed, and Mr. Ye must have already known about it. Ye You wanted to see what Mr. Ye's attitude towards this matter would be in the end, whether he would just accept their relationship as such, or would he firmly oppose it to the end.

Du Hao hated Ye You now. He didn't think he was doing too much. He felt that Ye You was the one who was actively pursuing him before, so he took advantage of Ye You. Now he changed his mind and said he never liked him , It was his self-indulgent love that made him humiliated in front of so many people, and also exposed the love relationship between him and Ye Chen that he had worked so hard to conceal in advance, causing their plans to be completely confused, and he couldn't swallow it no matter what.

But no matter what Du Hao's mood or thoughts were, he aroused public anger in the brigade. Many soldiers were ashamed of him, thinking that he was a big man, or a sub-commander, bullying a brother. .

So Du Hao was having a hard time in the next period, because every now and then, soldiers would come to him for a test or to practice with him. The other two squadrons were fine, and the War Lion squadron had the most soldiers coming to find fault.

"What? You are the general's grandson, don't you look down on us soldiers from the countryside? Okay! You are noble, and we are worthy to compete with you."