Chapter 11: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 11

After Ye You walked out of the hall, he went to tell the deputy head who was waiting outside that he was a little uncomfortable, and then got into the car to rest first.

Ye You's heart was a little chaotic. This was a feeling he had never felt before. Du Yao's eyes were like bottomless lake water. When Ye You looked at him, he felt inexplicably sinking into the lake. a feeling of. Moreover, Du Yao's voice was low and magnetic, especially when he deliberately lowered his voice and spoke in an air tone, Ye You clearly felt his heart tremble.

Ye You has lived in the original world for 23 years. Although he has never liked men or women, he still has common sense. Even if he doesn't seem to admit it, he knows that he actually In addition to being a little angry with Du Yao, he also had a feeling similar to heartbeat. Ye You doesn't know if this is what others call love at first sight. Although this is not the first time he has met with Du Yao, it is the first time he has spoken and communicated with him, and it is also the first time that he has gotten to know him a little bit.

After returning to the dormitory, Ji Wen told Ye You about the officers who had a blind date with him today, and then said, "I think it's very interesting, such opportunities don't come often. I want to greet them with respect, how dare I ask them questions like today, and I can still pick and choose them in my heart."

After Ye You lay down on the bed, she didn't respond to Ji Wen's words because she was upset and lacked energy.

Ji Wen saw Ye You's weakness, and asked with concern, "Are you feeling unwell? Do you have a cold? Let me help you go to the infirmary to get some medicine."

"No, I'm just a little tired." Ye You was silent for a while after speaking, and then asked, "A question for you, do you have someone you like?"

"How many people have you dated today?" Ji Wen asked.

"One." Ye You replied.

"Only one?" Ji Wen said unexpectedly, "There are so many officers, you only have one blind date? I heard that someone has a dozen blind dates. I deliberately delayed the time slowly, and I also had five or six blind dates. You How could there be only one blind date? Is it because of the last incident?" Ji Wen originally thought that Ye You would definitely have the most blind date, because of his appearance and temperament, he is also one of the best in the art troupe, especially After the last big show, his fame and popularity have increased a lot.

"After I had a blind date, I went back to the car to rest." Ye You said.

"What's the name of the person you dated? What do you think?" Ji Wen asked.

"His name is Du Yao..."

"Du Yao?! Could it be the youngest lieutenant colonel Du Yao?"

"It's him, do you know him?"

"I don't know, but I have heard some legends about him."

"What legend?" Ye You thought to himself, this person actually has a legend.

"It is said that Du Yao is best at winning more with less. He once led a small team and wiped out the strength of two enemy squadrons. From then on, he became famous in one battle and won many battles. He never suffered a defeat again. It's on the list of officers the enemy army doesn't want to meet."

"Is it so powerful?" In Ye You's mind, Du Yao's smiling face appeared, as well as his gentle eyes when he looked at him. Ye You can feel that Du Yao is a very powerful person. When he is on the battlefield, he must be decisive, but Ye You has to admit that he is very attractive when he is gentle.