Chapter 73: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 15

Just as the Lu family was anxiously and nervously waiting, a few days later, the He family finally came to the door with their child.

Seeing the ugly faces of the He family, Qu Hui and Lu Changxiao looked at each other, then walked to the side of the stroller and carried the child out.

As soon as Lu Changxiao and Qu Hui saw the child's appearance, they felt that there was no face left, but these days, Lu Ning kept saying that he would not divorce if he died, so they could only think about how to ease the atmosphere.

"We're here to return your children." Yu Fenglian said sarcastically with a cold face, "I'm so embarrassed to take your children away for so many days."

"Young people, when mistakes are inevitable, we also know that Lu Ning has indeed made a big mistake this time. You should look at it and give him another chance based on the past relationship." Qu Hui Holding the child, she said weakly, if it wasn't for Lu Ning, she wouldn't be so weak.

"This child is being raised by our Lu family. When Lu Ning is healthy, we will soon have another child for He Xu." Lu Changxiao said, "This child, we will not let him appear in front of you, Lu Ning and He Xu also have feelings, and we will definitely find a way to compensate your family in the future."

"Ha!" Yu Fenglian laughed angrily, and even the smile was full of anger: "What you said is really light, then according to what you said, our family He Xu also went to have a child with someone else, our He family I'll keep it myself, and your Lu Ning won't give birth in the future, can you?"

"It's boring for you to say that." Qu Hui said, "Lu Ning told us all about it. He didn't hide it on purpose. He really didn't know that he was carrying someone else's child."

"Your Lu family is deceiving people too much!" Yu Fenglian slammed her bag on the coffee table and said loudly, "It's not intentional, you just want to pretend that nothing happened?! It's you, Can you do it yourself?!"

No one told Lu Ning that He's family was here, but Lu Ning came out of the room as if he was feeling it. He stood on the stairs and shouted, "He Xu..."

He Xu looked up at him, then turned his head to the side.

Lu Ning walked to his mother's side and glanced at the child's golden hair and blue eyes, as well as the face with the outline of a foreigner. He couldn't hold back the tears, but he still took the child. He gently took the child into his arms, then turned to look at He Xu and said, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. I was drunk because I didn't even know what happened."

"You don't know what happened?!" Yu Fenglian took out a stack of photos from her bag, and then forced her to stay on Lu Ning's body, and said angrily, "See for yourself, you still have the face to say You don't know what happened!"

Lu Ning and Qu Hui bent down to pick up the photos at the same time. Although the photos were slightly blurred because of the magnification, they could still see that Lu Ning hugged and kissed a blond foreign man.

"I still have a video here. When you are free, let's enjoy it together!" Yu Fenglian took out another USB flash drive and slapped it on the coffee table.

"I, I'm really drunk, that's why I take him as yours, you believe me." Lu Ning looked at He Xu and said while crying.

"What's the point of me believing you?" He Xu said with a weary face: "You hold the child you had with that man in your arms, and then let me believe in you, do you think it makes sense?"

Lu Ning looked down at the child in his arms and kept crying.

"That man is your ex-boyfriend, right?" He Xu asked, "You guys have always kept in touch, right? You even thought about suicide because you broke up with your ex-boyfriend. You love him so much, and then you still think about it now. Make me believe you, do you take him for me?"