Chapter 48: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 48

At the end of the performance, Ye You led the band to play "Return of Victory" directly. The joy of victory and exciting tunes resounded throughout the performance hall, but the other party's military band failed so badly that they gave up playing.

Marshal Cheng showed a satisfied smile. The soldiers on their side were all excited and smiling as if they had won the battle themselves.

Head Wu exhaled a long breath, and the big stone hanging in his heart finally settled stably and beautifully.

At this moment, Mr. Du and Mr. Sun were also sitting in the first row, and Mr. Ye was sitting in the second row. They all saw Ye You's excellent performance. Mr. Du was naturally proud and relieved for Ye You, but Mr. Sun didn't feel too much, but felt a little sorry because the person on stage was Ye You instead of Ye Chen. Only Mr. Ye's mood is extremely complicated. Ye You is his grandson, and he naturally wants to feel proud when he can perform like this, but when he thinks that he looked down on Ye You so much before, he feels this pride again. The feeling made him very embarrassed.

After the performance, the hall burst into warm applause, and their soldiers could not wait to use all their strength to applaud, because Ye You and the others won so beautifully.

"Sister-in-law is really amazing!" Lin Dong exclaimed excitedly: "Captain, I found that my sister-in-law has the style of your commanding battle."

Du Yao just smiled, the excitement, joy and pride in his heart were all shown in his eyes.

Du Hao looked at Ye You who stood up holding the pipa and walked up to greet him, thinking to himself, maybe he really missed something and missed some important decision because of this.

The orchestras of the two countries withdrew from the stage in an orderly manner, the two marshals stood up, and everyone except the soldiers also stood up.

Marshal Bunabo sorted out his face and mood, and said with admiration: "Your country is indeed a great country with three thousand years of civilization, and its profound cultural heritage has already impressed our people. I thought that in music, our country would be better. We didn't expect that your country's musical instruments and music are so broad and profound, and we were convinced that we lost."

Marshal Bunaber is a person who can afford to lose, and he is also a person who does not hesitate to praise the winning side. Although he did not expect them to lose, since he has already lost, he should affirm the advantages of others and recognize his own shortcomings. .

Marshal Cheng said a few words of modesty. Bunabo couldn't see the emotions in his heart. He felt that this person looked ordinary, but he was hidden. He had to be more cautious in the next battle exercises.

Marshal Cheng left the troupe with Marshal Bunaber, and took him to the arranged residence, and the soldiers also left one after another.

Ye You also thought that he might have the opportunity to have a few words with Du Yao. The two of them hadn't seen each other for more than a month, let alone talked. But to his disappointment, he did not find the opportunity to go out to see Du Yao, because after sending off Marshal Cheng and the others, Captain Wu went back to the backstage and gave an exciting speech, mainly about praise, affirmation, and more. Encouragement, and Ye You, as the key praise object, naturally has to be present.

After Head Wu finished speaking, he immediately urged Ye You to hurry up and go back to rest, because tomorrow's dance performance is also very important, so he must keep his spirits up.

Ye You sat on the sofa in the small living room of the suite and closed his eyes, when he heard a knock on the door, he thought it was Ji Wen and the others, so he replied, "Please come."