Chapter 41: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 41

When it was about to eat in the afternoon, the things that Ye You had sent happened to be delivered. The guards at the door notified Du Yao. Du Yao sent more than a dozen soldiers to move in. After the number was counted, he notified the soldiers to come and collect them. , Each person can receive a box of canned meat, a can of meals and a bag of high-calorie candy.

"These are some thoughts from your sister-in-law. In order to thank you for helping us when we get married." Du Hao said to the soldiers who came to collect the cans: "He said that there are not many things, so please don't dislike it. Next time, buy some good ones. Meat and dishes will serve you."

"These are all good things that can't be bought with money outside. If we think too little, we don't know what to do."

"That is to say, captain, we are the soldiers you brought out. Are we the kind of people who don't know what's wrong? Thank you sister-in-law for us."

"Yes, Captain, thank you sister-in-law for us!" the soldiers said loudly.

"The food in the can can be taken to the cafeteria to eat in a while. The canned meat and calorie candy can be saved for the next field training or field performance. However, try to finish it as early as possible, and don't leave it for too long, otherwise it will be eaten. It's bad." Du Yao said: "Your sister-in-law said, so you don't have to keep it and take it back when you go home to visit relatives. Whenever the soldiers of our War Lion Squadron go home to visit relatives, he is responsible for sending five boxes of canned food and five cans of food. Get your meals and five bags of candy for you to take home."

The soldiers cheered and became even more happy.

The soldiers of the other two squadrons who passed by outside the dormitory building of the War Lion Squadron could not help but stop and look inside when they saw the cheerful expressions of the soldiers of the War Lion Squadron.

A soldier who just stopped looked inside and asked, "What are they distributing? It seems to be canned food, alas, so we should have it too? Why didn't you send it to me?"

The soldier who had been standing and watching for a while said, "We have them too? You think beautifully, this is the sister-in-law of Captain Du's family. It was specially given to the soldiers of their squadron to thank them for their help at the wedding. Why? There may be our share."

"Isn't the sister-in-law of the War Lion Squadron Ye You, the leader of the Art Troupe? I heard that the canned meat they are holding is pretty good now, and the price is not cheap, even if you have money, it is hard to buy. This leader Ye You can actually buy so much at once, is there a way?"

"You don't know this, right?" Another soldier said with a proud look: "Team leader Ye You's father is a very famous wealthy businessman. Those cans and candies are sold by their family."

"how do you know?"

"Our family is also in business, and our family still has some friendship with theirs."

"How come I haven't seen you talk to Team Leader Ye You? Besides, Team Leader Ye You doesn't seem to know you at all. Could it be that you are the only one who thinks you have a relationship?"

The soldiers next to him laughed.

"The friendship I'm talking about is the business relationship between the two of us. It doesn't mean that I have a relationship with Team Leader Ye You. Isn't it normal that he doesn't know me?" The soldier hurriedly explained.

"Let's go, don't look at it, we won't be able to watch it any more, we can only be greedy."

The soldiers of the other two squadrons walked to the dining hall one after another, and the soldiers from Du Yao and his squadron also walked happily towards the dining hall after receiving their things.