Chapter 81: Violent White Lotus 8

After getting into the car, Ye You leaned on Du Yao's body and said, "I really didn't mean to blow up that small mecha. I didn't expect that small mecha would not be able to escape, so I couldn't control it for a while, and I used too much force."

Du Yao put his arms around Ye You and said with a smile, "You should feel happy, this just proves that you have a very high talent in operating mecha combat, and it is this talent that makes you extremely talented. Great excitement, when other people with low talent drive mechas, they will only have a sense of fear, and most people can't even start the mecha, let alone driving the mecha to fight."

"But... I destroyed the property of the academy, will it have any bad influence on you?" Ye You said worriedly.

"You don't need to worry about this. Even if you blow up the school, I will pay for it, as long as you don't kill anyone." Du Yao lifted Ye You's chin, kissed him on the lips, and said: "I'll let people show the picture of you beating up a small mecha today, so that those people on the Star Online who suspect that I'm helping you fake it will shut up for a while."

"I think it's still very difficult for me to drive a real combat armor, and the time I can control is very short, but it is very easy to drive a small mecha. It is very good for excessive and adapting exercises. You can get a small mecha for Is it good to practice?" Ye You asked Du Yao expectantly.

Du Yao deliberately remained silent, and did not immediately answer Ye You.

"Is it okay?" Ye You was anxious, as if Du Yao would bite him if he dared to say something wrong.

"Okay." Du Yao said with a smile.

Ye You knew that he was deliberately teasing him, so even if he agreed, he was still so angry that he bit his chin hard.

Du Yao hugged Ye You tightly in his arms and kissed him.

..............................

A few days later, Ye You went to take a fighting class, which is one of the courses that must be learned when piloting a mecha.

Ye You's progress in each course is very fast. In today's fighting class, he also received praise from the teacher. Ye You's talent that he learns immediately after learning once made all the teachers feel very surprised, so They knew that those on Xingwang who suspected Du Yao to help Ye You cheat would be slapped in the face sooner or later.

After Ye You practiced for a while, standing aside to wipe his sweat and replenish the blue nutrient solution, he felt that Jin Lan was looking at him all the time, but every time he looked over, Jin Lan didn't look at him, his expression and eyes also changed. All are normal. But Ye You knew that his feelings could not be wrong, so he could only explain that Jin Lan was really good at covering up. If it were someone else, he would definitely think that he had an illusion.

In addition to Jin Lan who was secretly watching him, there was another person who glared at him openly and angrily. That person was Penny, who was completely weak and was frightened by Ye You.

Penny took the initiative to provoke Ye You, thinking that he could crush Ye You casually, but he was beaten up by Ye You even the small mecha he was driving, making him lose his face, and now he can't wait Tearing Ye You by hand.

At the beginning of the next one-on-one fighting practice, Ye You thought that Beni would offer to fight him again, and then retaliate against him, but Jin Lan offered to fight him.

Then the teacher called Ye You over, explained the situation to him, asked him if he would like it, Ye You agreed, and then the teacher asked them to put on various protective gear to prepare.