Chapter 54: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 54

Du Yao only had two days of vacation and was about to return to the brigade. Ye You's food intake in the past two days really shocked him. Of course, he didn't dislike Ye You eating too much, nor did he dislike him getting fat, but worried that he would break his stomach. He didn't dare to tell Ye You to let him eat less. When he said Ye You, he felt aggrieved and wanted to cry. He could only let his mother look at Ye You. It's good to eat less and more meals, but don't eat too much at one time. .

After Du Yao returned to the team, Ye You continued at home, eating, drinking, sleeping, and sleeping every day.

Because of Marshal Cheng's refusal, Marshal Bunabo finally failed to see Ye You and could only lead his troops back to China. But ten days later, Ye You received a call from Ye Song, saying that there was a large order for food from Oric Country, and he hesitated whether to take it or not.

After Ye You thought about it, he asked Ye Song to prepare to expand production again. All things except medicines can be exported.

Although the food sold by the Ye family is difficult to buy in China, Ye You still feels that he should take orders from abroad. Because it is a seller's market now, the supply is in short supply and the competition is small. Ye You predicts that in ten years at most, at least five or six years, the country's economic development will advance rapidly. At that time, various merchants and various food products will spring up like bamboo shoots after a rain. At that time, it will be a buyer's market. , the competition of sellers will be quite large, so it is necessary to seize the foreign market in advance.

After Ye Song listened to Ye You's analysis, he said that he and his father thought the same thing. Since the three of them had the same idea, they took the order, and then let Ye You raise the baby with peace of mind, and other things. He will do it, so that Ye You doesn't have to worry about these things. Ye You naturally believed in Ye Song's ability, and his father was there, and his father would come forward to help wherever he needed to manage.

Ye You raised the baby at home with peace of mind, and sometimes went back to her mother's house to live for ten days. It was really boring at home. Qin Yuwei and Xu Yun would also accompany him to go out for a walk, and he would go there occasionally. Art troupe, talk to Ji Wen and the others.

When it comes to Ji Wen, he finally decided to go to the intelligence department to study and train for a period of time. If he can pass the assessment, he will stay and work in the intelligence department. He feels that people will fight for themselves once in their lifetime.

Ji Wen suddenly disappeared silently in the art troupe, and it was inevitable that he would be discussed.

"I haven't seen Ji Wen for almost half a month. Even if I ask for leave to go home, it's time to come back, right?"

"I went to their dormitory to take a look that day. All Ji Wen's things were taken away. I think he didn't ask for leave to go home, but was transferred."

"Transfer? Where can he be transferred? Can he be transferred to another art troupe?"

"Look at your brain. If he is transferred to another art troupe, will he leave quietly? The team must have a farewell party for him, right? I think he must have been transferred to another department, and most of the time up."

"However, Ji Wen's usual performance is not particularly good, and he doesn't have a big background in his family, so why can he be raised?"

"Because they have a good roommate, Ji Wen's family has no background, but Ye You has. I heard that there are many high-ranking officials in Du Squadron's family. This is not an unknown secret."