Chapter 59: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 1

Ye You thought that after he fell into the endless dark abyss, he would lose consciousness forever.

But he opened his eyes again. When he turned his head through the window and saw the clouds outside, he couldn't recover for a long time. He thought to himself, is there really a so-called heaven or heaven? So after he died, his soul went to heaven?

When Ye You slowly turned his head and looked at the environment he was in, he suddenly remembered that this was the plane he took before crossing.

He felt that he was holding something in his hand, and when he looked down, it was the book he had read before transmigration. He opened the book and quickly looked at the content inside. What made him both shocked and puzzled was that the content inside was different from what he had seen before. The original content of the story with Ye Chen and Du Hao as the protagonists, It became him and Du Yao, and all the plots in it were what he and Du Yao had experienced.

Ye You held down his heart, which was beating fast because of his panic. He thought, is this all just a dream? It was he who made a dream that was exactly the same as the content in the book. Everything he thought happened really happened, but it didn't really happen at all?

Thinking that everything that happened before was probably just a dream, Ye You felt sad and wanted to cry, because all the feelings have been engraved in his heart, or it can be said that they have been integrated into his soul. How could such deep feelings be just a dream?

When Ye You wanted to read the book again, he found that the words on the book were disappearing quickly. Just as Ye You was anxious and overwhelmed, new words appeared on the blank page.

All of this is too weird. After Ye You quickly read the newly appeared text, before he had time to think about what was going on, the plane shook violently again, and then he fell into darkness again.

......................................................

Ye You turned on the faucet and washed his face with water, so that he could wake up a little. He looked up at the mirror, and had a face that was six or seven points similar to his previous life. He was even more shocked. He never thought that he would travel through it again.

Ye You wiped the water droplets on his face with a piece of paper, turned around and walked out of the bathroom, ready to leave here and go back to the original owner's house. He had to calm down and think about what was going on.

Outside the bathroom is a reception hall. At this time, the hall is full of guests. All the guests are looking at the high platform on the far left. There are more than 20 models standing on the high platform. Photograph.

After Ye You glanced over there, he quickly walked towards the gate, ready to leave, but someone stopped him.

"Ye You! Please wait a moment!"

Ye You stopped and turned to look at the high platform surrounded by the crowd. A handsome man was standing in the middle of the high platform, calling his name with a microphone in his hand, so everyone in the hall turned around. Head looked at him.

"I have something to announce, can you please stay for a few more minutes?" Lu Ning looked at Ye You with a soft smile on his face.

Ye You is very confused now and doesn't want to pay attention to him. When he was about to leave directly, Lu Ning glanced at him and his bodyguard closed the door of the reception hall.

Ye You took a deep breath, turned to look at Lu Ning on the stage, and waited for him to speak.

"I have good news to announce to everyone." The smile on Lu Ning's face was softer, with a look of loving joy: "It's good news for me, I'm pregnant, at this moment, This little life in my belly has been around for more than two months, and his arrival makes me feel very happy, it also gives me more courage, and gives me the confidence to face everything bravely."