Chapter 39: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 39

Before the second special performance of the dance team, everyone in the dance team was practicing and rehearsing hard. At the end of every rehearsal, it is a feeling of exhaustion.

Ye Chen walked out of the big practice room with the rest of the dance team, and when he passed a practice room with an open door in the corridor, he heard cheers and loud exclamations.

Ye Chen stopped in confusion and curiosity, pushed the door open and took a look inside.

Seeing the door being pushed open, Zhao Yuan immediately said to one of the team members, "Go and close the door."

Ye Chen didn't see what they were doing, and when he was about to walk in to take a look, the door was already closed from the inside by the team members who ran over quickly.

Not only Ye Chen was puzzled, but the others standing behind him were also puzzled.

"What are they doing? Yelling so much?"

"Who knows, it's probably because I don't have to participate in special performances, so I'm too leisurely, so I have nothing to do with it."

"They are really not motivated enough. They can't participate in the performance this time, and they don't know how to hurry up to practice and prepare in advance for the next performance."

"If they were really motivated, they wouldn't be able to participate in this special performance."

"I really envy them, I can be so leisurely without the slightest burden in my heart."

"Haha, this is indeed quite enviable. People who are not motivated can live comfortably no matter where they are."

They continued to walk forward while chatting, but those who said envy in their mouths were actually sarcasm.

Ye Chen has noticed recently that Ye You and the few team members who couldn't participate in the performance are mysterious these days, as if they were rehearsing a dance.

Because members of the dance team, both in practice and in performances, are far more likely to be injured than the other two teams. People who have practiced dance intensively since childhood have old injuries to some extent. Therefore, the physical wear and tear of the dance team members is much greater than that of the other two teams, and some people are likely to suffer from a single injury. I can no longer dance, and the annual elimination rate and competition of the dance team is much greater.

Therefore, in order to take care of the dance team, several special performances by the dance team are arranged every year, which is a treatment that the other two teams do not have.

Because it is a special performance, there is no need to compete with the other two teams, so he can get more scores, especially Ye Chen is still the lead dancer, and he will definitely score the highest score. Because of Ye You's outstanding performance in the recruit period, and because he is a triathlete, his points rose very quickly. As soon as the recruit period ended, he was already a second lieutenant. So Ye Chen was very anxious, he wanted to catch up with Ye You as soon as possible, this special performance was the best opportunity for him.

After Ye Chen regained his self-confidence this time, his ambition also returned, catching up with Ye You was only his small temporary goal. Among his biggest goals, there was no Ye You at all. He decided to take Ye Youyuan After far behind, it became a legend in the art troupe and the army.

In the practice room just now, what made the team members exclaim was that Ye You will finally make the dance performance costumes and show them to them. After closing the door to the practice room, they continued to marvel that they had never seen a good-looking performance costume, let alone worn it.