Chapter 66: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 8

"Ye You, you really are here." A gorgeous woman with big wavy curly hair walked over to Ye You and said, "I was dizzy while filming, I slept for three or four hours in the past two days, and I forgot that it was you today. The head office opened, I was almost going to go to your company to find you, but fortunately my agent reminded me."

Seeing the glamorous woman approaching, before Ye You spoke, Lu Ning opened her eyes wide and said, "Kolili? What are you doing here?"

"Lu Ning?" Ke Lili looked at Lu Ning in surprise and said, "Are you there too?"

"I asked what are you doing here?" Lu Ning asked in his voice and anger.

"Of course I came to Ye You to help me design the dress. Next month, I will go abroad to attend the Manawi Film Festival, and I am going to walk the red carpet in the dress Ye You designed for me, and compare all those foreign actresses to each other. Go down." Ke Lili said with a natural attitude.

"You're going to wear a dress for the red carpet at the Manaway Film Festival. I've been designing it for you since half a year ago. Didn't someone send it to you last month?" Lu Ning said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, you said that suit, I don't think that suit is suitable to wear on the red carpet of the rhythm of the McWay movie. After all, the international superstars will go there. If the dress I want is not conspicuous enough, it will be difficult to have it on the international news. Because of the layout, so I asked Ye You to design a new set for me. You should be able to understand it, right? But don't worry, I won't just keep your dress, and I will wear it when there is a banquet next time. Wear it." Curly said with a smile.

Lu Ning's hands were already shaking, and he looked at Ke Lili, so angry that he was speechless. He originally thought that when Corlily wore the dress he designed to walk on the red carpet of the Manaway Film Festival, he would be able to restore a little reputation and create some topics, but he did not expect Corlily to slap him in the face.

Ke Lili's backstage was tough enough, so she wasn't afraid to offend the Lu family, she explained a few words to Lu Ning, and it was already considered to give him face.

"I saw the photos that your assistant sent me. I just liked the photos. I really wanted to see them with my own eyes, so as soon as the shooting was over, I came over immediately." Ke Lili was very excited. He said to Ye You, "Can you take me to see it now?"

"I'll ask the assistant to take you to see it. The ceremony will start in a while, and I'm going down to prepare." Ye You said with a smile.

"Okay, then you can go do your own thing, I'll just go and see it myself." Ke Lili was about to turn around and leave with Ye You's assistant, when she suddenly saw the dress on the model next to her, she ran over immediately, and exclaimed excitedly: "This set is too good-looking! I also want this set. I will wear this set for the red carpet of the next domestic awards ceremony."

"Director." The staff quickly walked up to Ye You and said, "The president and his wife asked me to inform you that the time for the start of the ceremony is almost here, so you can go down and prepare."

"Okay, I see." After nodding, Ye You explained a few words to the clerk and asked the clerk to invite all the guests today to the lobby on the first floor, and then quickly went downstairs to prepare.

When all the guests gathered in the lobby on the first floor, Ye Long and his wife, Ye You, and the company's management personnel came to the stage to cut the ribbon. Then applause and gun salutes sounded. Ribbons and golden papers were flying in the hall, creating a festive scene. . After Ye Hong and his wife finished speaking on the stage, they finally came to Ye You to speak.