Chapter 74: Violent White Lotus 1

Ye You opened his eyes and found that he was back on the plane before crossing. This time, he was not shocked or panicked, but was looking forward to it, hoping to meet Du Yao again in the next world.

Ye You looked down at the book in his hand. After the text was changed, it all turned into blank paper again. Ye You waited for the new content to appear. But he waited for a long time, and he kept flipping the pages, but he didn't see any new text appearing.

Ye You was puzzled, he thought, is there something wrong with this book? Or is he unable to cross again? He even began to suspect that the two worlds he had traveled through were in fact nothing more than his dreams.

Time passed slowly, and Ye You's heart became more and more nervous, but until the plane landed, he did not wait for new words to appear in the book, nor did he travel through the plane again.

It was not until everyone got off the plane that Ye You, under the urging of the flight attendant, took the blank book and walked out of the plane door.

Ye You even forgot to pick up his luggage. He hugged the book tightly and walked out in a trance. He didn't know if he could travel through it, let alone if he could see Du Yao. , I don't even know if I'm still in a dream now.

When Ye You was about to walk to the exit, he was in the crowd waiting outside. After seeing the familiar face and figure, his eyes widened in shock.

Du Yao! Ye You cried in his heart.

And Du Yao, who was standing outside waiting for Ye You, was smiling at him.

Ye You looked at his eyes and knew that he must remember him, and then quickly ran towards him.

"Du Yao!" Ye You jumped into Du Yao's embrace with open arms to welcome him.

"Why are you here?" Ye You is excited and puzzled now: "You remember me, right? You are also from this world, right?"

"I'm not from this world, I'm here to take you to my world." Du Yao watched Ye You finish speaking, and then raised his hand, everyone next to him stopped, and even time stopped. Behind Du Yao, a blue light appeared.

Ye You looked suspiciously at all the people around who seemed to have the pause button pressed. He looked up at Du Yao and asked, "Where is your world?"

"In another time and space." Du Yao held Ye You in one hand and the book in Ye You's hand with the other and said, "This is part of the time and space shuttle that sent me through time and space, because when operating There was a mistake, so I lost it. This part was originally used to help me store my memory, but you picked it up after I lost it, so when you activated the shuttle system, you also traveled with me, but only you had the memory, and I didn't. "

"So are you going to take me to your world?" Ye You asked, "Can I come back? Use your time and space shuttle to occasionally come back to see my parents, okay?"

"The use of the time-space shuttle is very complicated, and it can't be explained clearly in one or two sentences. I can only tell you now, and I'm afraid you will never be able to come back here again." Du Yao said.

"No, can't you come back?" Ye You felt a little sad, and then he thought about it and said, "Then can you accompany me to live in this world first, and when my parents pass away, we will go to your world. OK"

Du Yao looked at Ye You's expectant eyes. Although he couldn't bear to refuse, he still shook his head. He really wanted to promise Ye You and make him happy, but the situation did not allow it.

Seeing Du Yao shaking his head, Ye You felt even more sad and lost. He was reluctant to leave his parents, but he was even more reluctant to leave Du Yao. After all, he spent more time with Du Yao than anyone else. long, and he loves him very, very much in his heart.