Chapter 4: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 4

After the vacation, Ye You returned to the art troupe. For Ye You, it doesn't matter whether he joins the art troupe or not, but since he is in front of him, he must be the best one.

When he was in the original world, he had to hide his true abilities, so that people outside would think that he could do anything, but he was best at playing and enjoying the rich young master. He and his family didn't spend much thought. But in this world, he may be able to come up with some real skills to do what he wants to do.

Thinking of this, Ye You suddenly felt the excitement he felt for the first time since he came to this world. It's only a little bit of excitement, but it's still something to look forward to. Before he returns to his original world, he has to live happily, in case, in case he can't go back... Then he has to live better, so that he can be worthy of all those who love him, and also worthy of him. Own.

Because the original owner voluntarily took the blame for Ye Chen, there is not a lot of gossip about him now.

Ye You didn't care about the eyes of those people, or what they whispered, there was no wave in his heart. He will use his strength and ability to make all the strange eyes and gossip disappear, and become the person others look up to.

The third gender, using the ancient term of this world, is called brother. The number of brothers, in ancient times, was far lower than the number of men and women, and now it is even less. There are only seventeen or eight brothers in the entire cultural and art troupe of the East Third Military Region, and there are only six brothers among the recruits. These six people have a dormitory for every three people. The conditions of the dormitory building are still very good. After all, the East Third Military Region ranks among the largest military regions in the country. Compared with other military regions, the overall conditions here are quite good.

After Ye You entered the dormitory, he took out his clothes and some things he brought from home, and put them in the locker. The other two people in the dormitory have also arrived. One of them is Zhao Yu, who is quite taciturn. It is very difficult to hear him take the initiative to say a word one day. The other is Ji Wen, who is not a particularly good friend with the original owner, Ye You, but can usually chat. After that incident, the two people in the dormitory did not exclude the original owner or speak ill of the original owner, because neither of them had that kind of personality, and there was another reason because both of them knew that the original owner that night. I didn't go anywhere in the dormitory.

Ji Wen put his hands on the locker, turned his head to look at Ye You, who was putting things, and said, "That thing is getting worse and worse. You really don't plan to tell the truth?"

"I've already admitted it before. If I change my mind now, even if they are willing to believe it, do you think I can avoid being punished?" Ye You put the things away and closed the locker door, then walked over to the bed and sat down. When changing shoes, he was not afraid of being punished, but felt that punishment must be made more valuable.

"What do you think? You are willing to admit this kind of thing. Do you really think that if you do this, Du Hao will be grateful to you? If he is really grateful to you, he will not say those things. It's embarrassing for you." Ji Wen really didn't understand what the original owner Ye You was doing.

"I may have had water in my head at the time, and it's too late to regret it now. The only thing I can do now is to wait until the right time to find a way to prove my innocence to everyone." Ye You sighed and said, "So, It's not that I don't want to explain it now, but the time has not come, don't worry, I will find a way to prove my innocence."

"So you still know regret? I thought it was impossible for you to know what regret is if you didn't hit your head against the south wall." Ji Wen gave him an expression that seemed hopeless.