Chapter 42: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 42

After the driver drove the car into the front yard and parked it, Qin Yuwei got out of the car, handed a few paper bags to the helper, and walked quickly into the hall. Seeing that there were many people sitting in the hall, she was talking lively. With that, she walked over with a smile on her face and said, "Sorry, sorry, I'm late, I'm hurrying up, but I still couldn't get in front of you to greet you."

"Sister-in-law, sit down, they are all members of my own family. What's there to welcome?" Zhao Lingling was pouring tea when she heard Qin Yuwei's voice. , looked up with a smile on his face, and was immediately stunned.

Not only Zhao Lingling, but other people who hadn't seen Qin Yuwei for almost a year also looked at her in a daze, and couldn't recover for a long time. Over the years, Qin Yuwei has always been a plain and colorless person in their impression, with a good temperament, but compared with Sun Ting, she still looks a little less bright and moving. Her facial features are good-looking, but so It has not left a good impression on people for many years. But now, it's only been a year since I haven't seen each other, so it's like a different person. Not only is she much younger than Sun Ting, she's also much prettier than Sun Ting.

"What's the matter?" Qin Yuwei was a little uncomfortable when they looked at her, so she pushed the broken hair behind her ear and said, "Does it look weird to me?"

"Sister Yuwei, why do you look like a different person, suddenly you look so good?" Zhao Lingling stood up, looked at Qin Yuwei's new dress, took her hand and said, "And this dress, too It's so beautiful, I looked at it suddenly and thought I saw a fairy!"

"You are the best at talking, how old am I to be a fairy." Qin Yuwei said with a somewhat embarrassed smile.

"Sister-in-law Yuwei, you must tell me how you became so beautiful. I also want to be younger and more beautiful like you." Zhao Lingling looked at Qin Yuwei's face seriously and said, "You Why is this face still as smooth as it was when I was young? There are no wrinkles at all, and it is still white and tender, oh, I am so envious of me!"

When Zhao Lingling first entered the door, she said that Sun Ting was young and beautiful again, which was really polite, but what she said to Qin Yuwei now is the real truth. Every time Zhao Lingling came, she would silently observe the state of all the sisters-in-law. When she found that others were just like her, and they were getting older, she felt more at ease, otherwise she would feel that she was changing every day. Old, afraid to think about it. But this time, when I saw Qin Yuwei and found that she had suddenly become so beautiful, I was surprised, curious, and envious.

"Go to the kitchen and see how the dishes are being prepared. If it's still not ready, just remind everyone. Everyone must be hungry." Du Zhenfeng turned his head and said to Sun Ting.

The smile on Sun Ting's face froze, but she could only agree, then got up and walked to the kitchen.

Du Zhenfeng stood up, took Qin Yuwei's hand and sat beside him and said, "Sit down and talk, wearing such high shoes is quite tiring."

"It's the second brother who knows that he is distressed." Li Yan, the wife of Du Zhenfeng's third cousin, patted her husband's thigh and said, "Don't just watch, but also learn from it."

Du Zhenxing was stunned for a moment, then nodded and said, "I'm learning."

The others couldn't help laughing. Sun Ting, who had not left the hall, turned her back to them, gritted her teeth, and walked out of the hall with an ugly face. Of course she was reluctant to give up her seat to Qin Yuwei, but when Du Zhenfeng asked her to go to the kitchen, she had already gone down the steps. If she sat still and let the maid look at it, Du Zhenfeng would sit directly next to Qin Yuwei. She will be even more embarrassed.