Chapter 86: Violent White Lotus 13

Because of different constitutions, the effects of the drugs are likely to be different, so after that, many patients who tested the drugs were added. Ye You also went to the isolation area several times to learn about the conditions of the patients who tested the drugs.

As more and more patients recover from the test drug, and there are no particularly serious adverse reactions, there are more and more people who believe that Ye You has really successfully developed a drug for the treatment of Katy's disease.

After more than a year, the drug Ye You developed was approved to start mass production and put into use in major hospitals. In the future, the early stage patients infected with the kati virus do not need to be sent to the isolation area, as long as they receive treatment in the isolation rooms of major hospitals.

Ye You's great success this time, not only gave him a lot of supporters, but the royal family also publicly decided to award Ye You a medal of honor.

On his personal homepage, Ye You publicly asked the royal family to award the medal to their entire team, not just him, that is, to record all the teachers who participated in the research on the medal, as well as the authors of all the various materials they used. , are also recorded on the list of researchers.

Ye You's approach, once again, to a large extent, has won the favor of the people. The people also felt that Ye You deserved to have his own medal, so he hoped that the royal family could give Ye You a separate medal, and then give them a group medal. Because the development of a drug to treat the kati virus is equivalent to creating a miracle, so this is what Ye You deserves.

The royal family has also publicly stated that it has decided to obey public opinion.

Ye You and Du Yao went to the palace to attend the ceremony and banquet for awarding the medal.

Most of the nobles and officials of Emperor Star also went to the palace to watch the ceremony and attend the banquet.

Although there is not much sunshine today, it is a very comfortable weather. The green grass is full of people and flowers are blooming all around. After the ceremony officially started, the emperor and the queen stood on the high platform, praised Ye You and his team, and then let them come to the stage to accept the medal.

Ye You walked up to the stage, and after saluting the emperor and the queen, he was about to accept the medal, but the emperor and the queen were both stunned when they looked at him.

Ye You looked at them suspiciously, not understanding why the emperor and the queen looked at him so blankly, and it had been a while without any response.

Ye You thought to himself if he wanted to hint them, and then glanced at the medal held by the attendant next to him.

But the emperor and empress still didn't return to their senses, Ye You could only turn his head and glance at Du Yao below. Du Yao reassured him with his eyes, so he didn't have to worry, and then glanced at the waiter with the tray.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty." The waiter reminded in a low voice, "It's time to award the medal."

The emperor came back to his senses. After taking the medal from the tray, he handed it to Ye You, but his eyes kept looking at Ye You's face.

The queen stepped forward, took the collective medal from the tray, and kept looking at Ye You's face, and then handed the medal to him.

Originally, the emperor and the queen wanted to say a few words of encouragement and praise when they awarded Ye You the medal, but the emperor and the queen didn't know what was wrong. did not say.