Chapter 9: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 9

The two military leaders took turns to finish speaking, and then sat at a table with the regiment leader to prepare for dinner. The deputy regiment leader suddenly stood up and called out, "Ye You, come here."

Ye You raised his head and saw that the deputy regiment was waving at him. Although he was reluctant to go there, he had to stand up and walk over there.

"He is a new recruit who just sang the dream of worrying and playing. His name is Ye You. Although he is still a recruit, his basic skills are very solid, and his usual practice is also very hard. Today is his first time to perform on stage. , there was nothing wrong, and we were very pleased to be able to successfully complete the performance." The deputy head of the group introduced Dao Yeyou to several officers and two military leaders present.

"Don't be humble for him. Although we don't know how to play musical instruments or vocal music, we still have a good level of appreciation. We can all hear it. This time your art troupe has found a treasure among the recruits. Let you call He came here because he wanted to praise him face to face, our combat army will not rob you of people, what do you have to hide." Xu Zhengjiao said with a smile.

"Xu Zhengjiao, this is what you said, you won't come to rob people." Captain Wu immediately grasped the point in his words.

"Hey! I said old Wu, I haven't seen you for a few years. You are still so good at catching the faults in other people's words. What I said about robbing is not the same as what you said about robbing." Xu Zhengjiao pointed in front of the head of Wu. The wine glass said: "Pour it on him quickly, I must punish him for a few drinks today."

Ye You stood by and watched silently, thinking about when he would be able to go back to eat. Suddenly, he felt a gaze watching him. Ye You followed the feeling and saw that it was the lieutenant colonel who was looking at him just now. The eyes of the two met again, and Ye You conveyed to each other with his eyes, this time it was you who looked at me first, so I looked at you.

Du Yao understood what Ye You was trying to convey. Although there was no expression on his face, he couldn't help but want to laugh. He felt that Ye You was so cute and funny. This was the first time he saw Ye You up close, and he felt that he would always remember this moment.

Ye You looked into Du Yao's eyes, but couldn't guess what he was thinking, which made him a little surprised. Although his superpowers do not include mind reading, when he looks into a person's eyes, he can guess what the other person is thinking based on the expression in the other person's eyes, micro-expressions and gestures, and all guesses are accurate. rate is quite high. But now, he couldn't see what Du Yao was thinking at all.

After Xu Zhengjiao forcibly punished the head of Wu for three drinks, he turned his head again, looked at Ye You and said, "I can see that your head and deputy head attach great importance to you, so don't live up to their expectations and continue to work hard. , and strive to become the pillar of the art troupe in the shortest possible time."

"Yes, I will continue and never fail to live up to the expectations of the leaders." Ye You straightened his body and replied solemnly.

Xu Zhengjiao habitually wanted to pat Ye You on the shoulder, and suddenly thought that Ye You was not one of those rough men in their fighting army. This action was not very good for him, so he put down his hand and said, "Meeting three-point love, in the future, I hope You can come to our 211 troupe for more performances, this is not an order, it is to seek favor with you in advance."

"Yes." Ye You thought to himself, he will definitely go to perform in various combat regiments in the future. This political and religious person looks very good, and today is a performance for their regiment, if it is under the circumstances of his own choice. , it should not be wrong to choose their group.