Chapter 60: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 2

After He Xu and Lu Ning got married, after two years of getting along, He Xu was gradually attracted to Lu Ning, and gradually developed feelings for him, but in his heart, he still could not completely let go of the original owner Ye You.

Lu Ning felt He Xu's love for him, but still felt bored because he couldn't get all of He Xu's love. When he was invited by his teacher to go abroad to relax, he ran into his ex-boyfriend. people have a relationship.

After Lu Ning woke up, he was very regretful and ran back to the teacher's house without saying hello to his ex-boyfriend. And because of Lu Ning's unannounced farewell, He Xu finally realized that his feelings for Lu Ning had reached the point where he truly fell in love with him, so he went abroad to find Lu Ning.

When Lu Ning saw He Xu, he still felt a little embarrassed and awkward, but He Xu's sudden confession moved him very much, and then the two spent their honeymoon two years late, and finally the first two years later. one-time relationship.

After the two returned to China, they were very sweet for a while. Two months later, Lu Ning found out that he was pregnant. He took it for granted that he was carrying He Xu's child, because he only had **** with his ex-boyfriend once, and he was drinking While drunk, I did it with He Xu many times.

Lu Ning decided that for the sake of the child, he must completely make a break with the original owner Ye You, so he asked He Xu to bring the original owner Ye You to his clothing conference under the condition that he was sure that He Xu would choose himself. , did this.

And Ye You had read the plot in that book and knew that Lu Ninghuai was not He Xu's child at all, but his ex-boyfriend's child. According to the development of the later plot, Lu Ning will give birth to a blond child, and even he is terrified, and then immediately ask his father to find a way to hide this matter, and then his father bribes the doctor and asks the doctor to tell He Xuhe The He family said that Lu Ning had a dystocia and the situation was very dangerous. They told them that they had to give up one. The doctor tried to persuade the He family that Lu Ning could still give birth in the future, so they had better choose to protect the adults. At that time, the situation was very flustered. After hearing what the doctor said, the He family naturally agreed to protect the Lord, and then He Xu signed and asked the doctor to protect the Lord.

The blond and blue-eyed mixed-race child was secretly picked up by the Lu family. After more than two years, Lu Ning and He Xu's son was born. Lu Ning told He Xu that he was worried that his son would be too lonely, and he would be too lonely in a short time. He would definitely not have another child, so he wanted to adopt another child to be with his son. After He Xu fell in love with Lu Ning, he was obedient to him and agreed without much thought. Then, under the operation of the Lu family, Lu Ning and He Xu adopted the blond and blue-eyed mixed-race child.

Although Lu Ning has lived a happy and sweet life since then, after he and He Xu truly love each other, as long as he thinks of He Xu's love for the original owner Ye You, he feels uncomfortable, so he asks the Lu family Doubling down on the Ye family, under the control of the Lu family, the Ye family eventually went bankrupt.

But Lu Ning still didn't want to let the original owner Ye You go, because he felt that his happy life was like a perfect cake, and the existence of the original owner Ye You was like a broken nut on the cake, which made him very happy. Ge Ying, only by letting this broken nut disappear completely, can his cake become more delicious, so the original owner Ye You ended up in a tragedy.

Ye You doesn't know who wrote this story. He wants to write the protagonist's character so badly, but since he has come to this world, he will never let the plot develop according to the original content. Like a world, change the original plot.