Chapter 14: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 14

The old man Ye and Ye Jianxian arrived almost at the same time as Ye Jiande and his wife, and they quarreled as soon as they met.

Ye Jiande knew that Su Ping had done something to Ye You, and rushed over in a rage. If it wasn't for the Military Law Department, he wouldn't care whether Su Ping was a woman or not, and he would definitely slap her first. He didn't have a good look at the old man Ye, and yelled at the old man Ye directly, saying that since he wants to cut off the relationship, then cut it off completely, don't say it happily, and then entangle Ye You for money.

If the circumstances of beating a soldier are serious, it is also possible to be sentenced to death. If there is no injury, the situation is not serious, and if it is a family dispute, it depends on the victim. If you sue, you will regret it later, so the current rule is that, once you decide to sue or not, you can't go back.

Ye You's situation is not serious, but if he insists on pursuing it, as long as he can prove that Su Ping really did it, Su Ping will be imprisoned for at least half a month, and at most two months. However, Ye You's purpose was to make Su Ping never pester him in the future, so he chose not to pursue it, but at the same time he also applied for a protection order to prohibit Su Ping from pestering him in the future.

Because Ye You can prove that Su Ping did attack him, the Ministry of Justice approved the protection order applied by Ye You. After the protection order takes effect, as long as Ye You reports Su Ping for trying to attack him, Su Ping will face imprisonment for more than one year. .

The old man Ye was going to explode with anger. What he cared about most in his life was his face, but a whole family made trouble with the Military Law Department, which made him completely shameless.

After returning home, Mr. Ye was so angry that he smashed everything he could in the hall, and scolded Su Ping for more than an hour before stopping to take a breath.

Su Ping is almost forty years old, and she has never suffered such grievances before. She cried out of breath and wished to slash Ye You thousands of times.

Su Ping explained while crying, saying that she really didn't hit Ye You, he was pretending to frame her on purpose. She felt distressed because there were too many things brought back from abroad last month, all of which were paid with her own money, so she thought of pulling Ye You over no matter what, and asked Ye Jiande and his wife for the money. After that, he can't live without it. She just held him tightly and didn't let him go, and didn't beat him.

Mr. Ye naturally believed what Su Ping said, but he still felt very angry, but what made him even more angry was Ye You and Ye Jiande who contradicted him, but they were not in front of him, so he had no way to vent his anger at them, so he could only face them Su Ping let out a breath.

The old man Ye scolded Ye You and Ye Jiande for half an hour, scolded Ye Jiande for contradicting him, and scolded Ye You for not knowing what would happen, so he would cut off relations with them completely from now on, and go back to his room to rest after he was tired of scolding. .

After Ye Chen returned to the room, he began to think about what happened today. He knew that Su Ping could not even lie to them, so it must be Ye You who framed Su Ping on purpose. The fact that Su Ping was brought to the Military Justice Department will have a bad influence on him to a certain extent, and their whole family will inevitably be discussed by others.

But while Ye Chen was angry, he had another idea. He felt that Ye You would frame Su Ping, which would prove that he was essentially a bad person. And the fact that Ye You is a bad person is a good thing for him to use, because as long as Ye You does something bad, he will have a way to expose his true face to everyone.