Chapter 62: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 4

Three days later, the major media reported again. The content of the report was that after Ye You was successfully rescued in the hospital, he had woken up now, and then the TV media conducted a telephone interview with him.

"Hello Ye You, I'm the host Wu Bing, how are you doing now?" the host asked while looking at the camera.

"Hello, I woke up last night. I'm much better now, but the wound on my head is still a little painful. The doctor said that as long as I take a good rest, there won't be much of a problem." Ye You replied weakly. road.

"Then, in order not to disturb your rest, we will try to keep it short, as long as you focus on answering some questions that the audience is very concerned about. First of all, the first question that the audience is most concerned about is that many people have guessed you before. It was suicide, I want to ask, is this true?"

"I am willing to be interviewed just to make it clear to everyone in person that I did not commit suicide, but because I was too stressed and too tired, so I fell down the stairs at home in a trance. Again. Let me explain to you, no matter what, my parents gave me my life, and they raised me as an adult, no matter how painful my heart is, I will not choose to commit suicide."

"So what's the main reason for your pain?"

"There have been many false reports about me recently, saying that I am a third party who destroys other people's families and marriages. Here I can swear to God that I have never destroyed anyone's marriage. He Xu and I were engaged when we were young adults. , but because of the financial crisis in the He family's company, and the Lu family requested that as long as He Xu and Lu Ning get married, the Lu family is willing to help the He family through this crisis. Although I am very painful, I can understand the He family. The decision I made, so I told He Xu many times that I would never contact him again, but He Xu..." Ye You suddenly stopped, as if he couldn't continue.

"Well," the host replied, "From the text messages your parents made public, we can see that you did reject He Xu many times, but He Xu kept sending you text messages, please don't talk to him. He broke up and promised to find a way to break up with Lu Ning, right?"

"Yes, originally I was watching the love we grew up together. I didn't want to publish those text messages, but my parents were really terrified this time, they thought I would never wake up again and didn't want me to Even death can't get a clean, so those text messages are made public, so that all the people can judge for themselves who is right and who is wrong."

"We also saw from the text messages that were opened that before He Xu and Lu Ning got married, the Lu family kept threatening you to break up with He Xu, right?"

"Yes......."

"Have you ever thought about suing the Lu family for intimidation, because those text messages are not just threats, but the level of intimidation."

"After this incident, when I was walking on the edge of life and death, I suddenly figured out a lot of things. Escape and forbearance can't exchange for the peace I want, only those evil people, more Presumptuous bullying. I will regard this as a rebirth. From now on, I will face everything bravely, take on the responsibilities that I should bear, and with the belief that evil can prevail, the Lu family and the He family will fight head-on, Also let my new student bring new life to the Ye family's company."

"Okay, thank you Ye You, rest well and wish you a speedy recovery."

"thanks."

After hanging up the phone, Ye You put the phone aside and continued to draw the artwork. Of course, a full set is required for acting. He is still lying in the hospital, and he will be able to go home after two or three more days of stay.