Chapter 90: Violent White Lotus 17

These days, the Queen's complexion has obviously improved a lot, and the number of headache attacks has also been greatly reduced. As expected, having a good mood is the most miraculous medicine.

The palace is preparing a grand banquet for Ye You. The emperor and the queen announced to everyone Ye You's identity as a prince and his identity as the heir to the throne. The banquet will be held for three days in total, and representatives of other countries have also been invited as VIPs to attend the banquet.

However, the emperor's decision to announce Ye You as the heir to the throne was opposed by some nobles and officials. They asked the emperor to temporarily postpone the announcement on the grounds that Ye You had just recovered his status as a prince and was not sure whether he knew whether he would be able to assume the responsibility of the heir to the throne. The identity of Ye You's heir will be announced after it is confirmed that Ye You has the ability to become the heir.

The emperor had long anticipated that his younger brothers who suddenly lost the chance to inherit the throne would definitely hinder Ye You from becoming the heir to the throne, and now he is only proposing to temporarily postpone the announcement of Ye You's heir. It will be proposed that the children of other princes also have a fair chance to compete for the heir to the throne.

Over the years, the emperor, because of Ye You's disappearance, the queen's health is not good, and there is really no successor that suits his wishes, so he deliberately delegates power. Now that Ye You is back, as a father, he must also take the majesty of the emperor and pave the way for Ye You to successfully inherit the throne.

Those nobles and officials were accustomed to the emperor's concessions over the years, so the emperor's sudden thunderous momentum shocked them, and they remembered a lot of how majestic the emperor was before, so they dared not mention anything to postpone the announcement of Ye You's heir to the throne. identity requirements.

More than a month later, the grand banquet prepared by the palace for Ye You began to be held.

The royal family has not held such a grand and grand banquet for hundreds of years, and since the recognition of Ye You, many actions of the emperor and the queen have not only worried the officials who want to weaken the power of the royal family, those who peeped at the throne The princes were also worried. Because the emperor and the empress obviously wanted to wait until later, to be able to hand over more power to Ye You.

Jin Lan looked from a distance at Ye You, who was standing between the emperor and the queen, talking to representatives of other countries. Although he had tried his best to adjust his mentality, he showed that he did not fight or rob, and only did what he should do. The things he did look like, but seeing Ye You, who is now a prince, he still couldn't help feeling very uncomfortable in his heart.

When he was adopted as the prince, let alone holding a banquet to celebrate, no one even dared to show a particularly happy look, including himself. The queen also fell ill for a few days because he occupied her son's position, which made him get up more cautiously. There is a world of difference between this biological and non-biological treatment.

"Brother Huang, are you alright?" Beni asked when he walked to Jin Lan's side. He turned his head to look at Ye You, his heart immediately became angry, and then his hands began to tremble non-stop. This was his passive use. The after-effects of the lynching, as long as he is angry, he will start to tremble, and in severe cases, he will start to convulse.

After Penny returned home, it took a few months of recuperation before he could go out to meet people normally. Du Yao asked people to lynch him, as no evidence would be left, so Prince Slyn could only swallow temporarily.