Chapter 56: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 56

Du Yao really said what he said, and stopped after an hour, but Ye You felt that he was not completely satisfied, but he could only hold back and wait for Du Yao to have a few days off before letting him completely satisfy himself. .

Ye You sat up from the bed, and then pushed Du Yao, who was still leaning on him, and said, "Go out to greet the guests first, and I'll be out in a while."

Du Yao raised his head and saw Ye You's cheeks were blushing and his eyes were watery. Not only did that love not dissipate, but instead became stronger, he shook off the quilt and put it on him and said, "You go elsewhere, you If you go out like this, others will know what we have done when you see it, you just sleep in the room, no one will ask for gifts, anyway, there are many people who have been sitting for two months."

"Okay, then you can go quickly, I'll sleep for a while." Ye You looked at him and said, although he was not fully satisfied after an hour, but Du Yao's strength was like a bull, and he fell apart when he hit him. Even if he wasn't satisfied, he was already tired.

Du Yao kissed him on the face, got out of bed, put on his clothes, and walked out.

..................

More than a month has passed, and the Spring Festival is coming soon. Du Yao's cousins ​​and cousins ​​once again brought their family and family to come to their house to celebrate the festival.

The whole family was scrambling to hug the two chubby little dumplings.

"It's my time, it's my time, you've been hugging me for a while, hurry up and hug me." Lu Jinlan was greedy for a while, and finally couldn't help taking the child from Zhao Lingling's hand.

"I only hugged for two minutes." Zhao Lingling let go of her hand reluctantly.

"Our little Xueer is really a beautiful girl." Lu Jinlan looked at Xueer's small and lovely features and said, "When she grows up, she must be a great beauty. The threshold of the home, I am afraid that it will be trampled down."

Xiao Xue'er waved her hands, and the bells on her hands rang crisply. She smiled at Lu Jinlan's toothless mouth as if she understood that Lu Jinlan was complimenting her.

"Look, she smiled, she smiled!" Lu Jinlan said happily and excitedly: "Be careful, how do you attract people?"

"Look at Xuan'er's serious expression, is it exactly the same as when Du Yao was serious?" Su Min, who was holding Du Xuan, asked the others with a smile.

"It's really, it's too similar, hahaha..."

"How can such a small person have such a serious expression? Can even the expression be inherited?"

"It's so cute, haha..."

The contrast between the characters of the twins is too obvious. Du Xueer loves to laugh, and he laughs after a little teasing, but Du Xuan doesn't laugh at any time he makes fun of him. It happened to be a chubby doughy face that looked cute and funny.

While eating the dried fruit, Ye You asked Du Yao in a low voice, "Is that the same way you were when you were young? You are not sensible yet, so you always have a serious and serious expression?"

"How can I remember?" Du Yao glanced at him helplessly.

"Then I'll ask Mom, Mom will definitely remember." Ye You turned to look at Qin Yuwei who had just sat down and said, "Mom, when Du Yao was a child, was he the same as Xuan'er?"

"Isn't it the same?" Qin Yuwei said with a smile: "Not only does it look the same, but even the serious little expression is carved out of a mold. When Du Yao was a child, he didn't cry or laugh. Yes, at first I thought, this son is really sensible, he knows he loves his mother, and he doesn't cry or make trouble. But slowly, I changed the diaper, he looked at me seriously, I fed him, he He also looked at me solemnly, making me feel nervous in my heart, for fear that he would teach me a lesson if I made a mistake."