Chapter 49: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 49

Ye You was alone in the dormitory, leaning on the bed in a daze, thinking about what Du Yao might be in now.

Ji Wen ran to the door of the dormitory, slammed the door open, and said out of breath, "Ye You, hurry up, the deputy head told us to gather outside the regiment building."

"What are you doing with the sudden gathering at this time? There has been no performance recently, and the time for the confrontation exercise is not over yet." Ye You raised his head and asked in confusion.

"He didn't say it, but I think it is likely that there is news from the combat legion. He is going to announce the victory to us! Otherwise, we will not be gathered suddenly." Ji Wen said with excitement.

Ye You immediately stood up and walked downstairs with Ji Wen quickly, saying as he walked, "Isn't it going to end tomorrow? How could there be news today?"

"I think it is likely to end early, but this is just my guess. It is also possible that the deputy head has to say other things." Ji Wen said.

The deputy head of the regiment called everyone in the regiment. He stood on the flag-raising platform outside the regiment headquarters, waiting for an important announcement when everyone arrived.

Ye You, Ji Wen, and Zhao Yu were all outside the building. They looked up at the deputy head and waited nervously for the deputy head to speak.

More and more people arrived, but the deputy head of the team had not spoken, which made them even more nervous, and couldn't help but start to urge them.

"Deputy head, you should hurry up!"

"Yes, tell me now!"

"Don't hang our hearts, we are about to die of nervousness."

"Yeah, hurry up, don't wait for those who haven't come yet, they will know anyway."

"Come on, Deputy Head!"

Ye You clasped his hands tightly, he believed in Du Yao's strength and the strength of their army, but he couldn't help feeling nervous, even his palms sweated.

The deputy head cleared his throat, raised his hand to signal the people below to keep quiet, and then there was silence immediately below, all of them staring at the deputy head, as if to hear clearly with their eyes.

"The head of the regiment received a call just now that our army's battle with the Oric Army has ended ahead of schedule." The deputy head of the regiment said after a deliberate pause, and then said, "Our army has won!"

Immediately below, there was boiling, and cheers erupted. Everyone jumped and shouted, expressing their inner excitement and happiness with great excitement.

"Win, win! Our army has won!" Ji Wen took Ye You's hand, shook him excitedly and said, "I knew, I knew our army would definitely win! What kind of poisonous bee wasp? , is not shot to death under the lion's paw! Let's call it a bee in the future."

Ye You had already started to get excited and excited, but after listening to Ji Wen's words, her stomach hurt from laughing.

"Today we have lunch in the cafeteria, and we have a day off tomorrow. Let's celebrate!" The deputy head said loudly, but his voice was almost drowned out. Not many people heard it at all. Everyone was too excited and too excited.

After returning to the dormitory, Ye You and the others were still very excited and excited. Ye You thought that it would be nice if he could see Du Yao right away. He wanted to hear him talk about how they won.

Du Yao and the others won early, and the entire military region is quite happy. After all, the other party has also won special teams from many other countries. Moreover, in a confrontation exercise with the same nature, some people may be injured, but almost no one will actually die. Unless there is an unavoidable accident, there is no way to do it. After all, there may be accidents in the usual training.